33

Aubri'onna pov.

" so how was the movie" Michael said grabbing my hand and kissing it. As promised he took me to see incredibles and it was fantastic.

" it was so hilarious thank you for taking me to see it, i appreciate it" i said smiling as we got into the car.

" know you see i was gonna keep my mouth shut but for you to not like your boyfriend you sure do have hickeys and scratch marks, and bite marks all on your body." Michael said examining the hickeys that Montana had planted all over my neck. " you see about that is i haven't had action like that in so long that i got caught up in the moment, trust me him and i aren't on the best terms" i explained. it's true the morning after that me and him got into a argument because he seen Michaels contact name.

" he got mad cause he seen my name in your phone? man yo man got jealousy issues" he said laughing while leaning back into his seat. " i don't think it's jealousy, he loves me and doesn't like to share. he always told me he'll kill a man behind me. reasons why men don't try to talk to me" i said playing with my fingers.

Turning over he looked at me licking over his lips " listen baby i'm not scared of ya man, and when i say i want you, i want you. and that's gonna be my goal" he said kissing me directly on my lips making me freeze up. Pulling away from the kissed i positioned my self and crossed my legs making him chuckle and pull off out the movie theater parking lot.

" so are you going home or do you wanna come to my place" Michael said breaking the silence. " um sure, i'll come to your place" i said still looking at my fingers.

I've been talking to Michael for 4 months now, and every time i see him i wanna pounce onto him, he knows how to set a girls body on fire with anything he says.

pulling up to his house he opened my door helping me out the car. Finally making it into his home i took my shoes off and laid out on the couch. he chuckled taking off his shoes and laying right on top of me.

" moooove" i laughed as he kissed my neck and squeezed my butt. " why don't you want me on you?" he said looking me dead in the eyes.

i don't know what took over me but i ended up kissing him, he grabbed my neck and lifted me up and positioned me on top of him. slowly grinding. feeling him suck on my bottom lip and his hand went under my shirt the whole Montana and Me relationship flew out the window i knew i wanted him and i'm pretty sure he did too.

3 minuets later his shirt was off my pants were off and i was sitting on his face enjoying the feeling of his tongue lapping my juices.

" M Michaaaael .. righht there. OH MY GOOOD" this man had me feeling amazing.

finally letting me up before we could go any further my phone started ringing. It was Montana facetiming me.

i declined the called and he called right back i kept declining until he just gave up.

Montana🙄- it's something new with you everyday bro. i said i'm sorry, i didn't mean to call you a bitch this morning but now you starting to piss me off. you out here fucking other niggas and think that shit cute?? bitch you have no morals for yourself at all. i ain't never met a bitch that will fuck me and night time then go fuck another nigga in the day time. you're a hoe i see why niggas wanna fucking kill you, and why Jacquees did to you or why yo Paul looking for yo ass. you don't know how to chill the fuck out. it's fuck you at this point ong. And when i see that nigga just know i'm beating his ass.
       - sent: 4:34pm

Me- all that because i didn't answer the phone? lmao it's coo montana i see where yo head at now. and it's coo and the shit you just said doesn't affect me anymore because i seen all this shit coming. and what i do with my pussy isn't your concern. and pussy for the record what paul and jacquees did fucked me up mentally so it's fuck you too you bitch ass nigga. and if you touch michael i'll kill you on my dead daddy i want you and yo bum ass friend out my fucking house, i want the keys to MY house on the table i hope you niggas get caught lacking and somebody off yo dumb ass you dumb ass pussy. fuck you.
       - sent: 4:40pm

Montana🙄- 😂😂😂😂 alright i see how it is bitch fuck you too.
       - sent : 4;45pm