chapter 20

i'm sorry i haven't been on here .. school makes you tired .

Aubri'onna pov .

after all that stuff happened 3 weeks ago things have slowly tried to cool down .. Judie told me that she went to Jacquees' hotel room and beat the hell out of him AND August . the whole time she told the story i was laughing hard .

i've been in the hospital on suicide watch for the last 3 weeks and i'm getting better . but it's still times i wish i wasn't here .. everything that Jacquees said to me that night literally had me thinking that i wasn't worthy

but as Judie would say " he's just made cause you was Jumping On montana's dick and not his "

right now i was back in my house laying down on the couch watching the last episode of power and man wasn't i disappointed .

" little hard headed ass , why didn't you just stay yo ass in the school out here trynna protect yo bad ass brother , they need to send his ass to a fucking boot camp " i yelled literally at no one , i was upset because the little girl just got shot .

" damn bitch then go raise Tyrick bad ass then , mother of the fucking year " Judie said coming in the living room and laid directly on top of me .

" you know what bitch i'm tired of you " i said to her as i pushed her off of me .

" bitch in tired of you too lord know i am " she said .

" but bitch i have something to tell you and i kinda don't know how your gonna react to it " she said playing with her fingers something she always does when she's nervous .

" what ? " i sat up giving her my undivided attention .

" okay .. so last week i went over Tallys house and you know we did it he gave me that stress reliever and then i realized something - "

" oh bitch don't tell me you in love with him already " i said cutting her off , she then gave me this look that i literally fell of the couch laughing .

" see bitch this is serious and your joking " at that moment i knew that this was important

" i missed my period Onna , and i went to the doctors yesterday and they said i was pregnant i just don't know what to do " i smiled i was happy .

" YOUR PREGNANT AYYYY I HOPE YOU HAVE A BOY " i danced in excitement .

" onna i don't know if i'm going to keep it .. " she mumbled.

" girl what did you just say " i asked walking closer to her .

" i said i don't know if im going to keep-

SMACK .

" i wish you would finish that non sense " i said .

" okay bitch first off you didn't have to slap me " she said " but i'm saying i'm scared what will he think about this "