chapter 19

" oh bitch, i think i just got pregnant. why is he just grinding mid air like that " Judie asked as we sat down and watched trey songz literally snatch a women's soul just by dry humping . " bitch i would love to be in her position - " .

" yeah finish what you was finna say so i can slap the fuck outta you " Montana said as he pinched my butt causing me to scream and run my butt . Tally already slapped Judie's neck while he was coming from the kitchen .

" Gabriel Union looking to damn sexy " Tally said making Judie look at him like he grew three heads .

" hell yeah , i'll straight up pound her shi-" montana started to say before i bit his neck causing him to scream and push me off of him

" hell yeah , i'll straight up pound her shi-" montana started to say before i bit his neck causing him to scream and push me off of him .

" yeah finish that shit if you want to " i say pretending like i'm finna slap him.

" Judie you trynna come to my house ? i need company since all Montana does is work and sleep " Tally asked Judie. Judie got up and winked at me before grabbing her shoes and leaving out the house .

Montana then picked me up and started kissing all over me causing me to giggle and beg for him to stop . " gimme a kiss " i bent down and kissed him, but Montana being Montana he deepens the kiss and soon we were in the bed with both of our shirts off.

taking my bottom lip he sucked on it before biting it and letting it go and then pecking my lips again .

he got up and went inside the bathroom for a second, i heard my phone buzz so i looked at it .

Bestie 👯💕😔- Listen Here You Little Bitch.. you better take all that dick and i'm not playing , no running away or none of that . you better take that shit like a pro , that's why i gave yo ass pineapples. oh and suck his dick to bitch, it's a grapefruit in the kitchen remember the strategy that i taught you bitch , i love you !

Me- bitch i ain't even take it yet, he ain't even ate the 😺 yet calm down.

Bestie 👯💕😔- oh bitch it's coming , his ass must be in the bathroom, just wait don't text me back . lay on the bed sexy or some shit .

i laughed as Montana walked out the bathroom probably wondering why i was laughing . he grabbed my phone and sat it on the dresser and began kissing me again he laid me onto the bed while slowly undressing me.
the kiss was so good i didn't even know he was naked and about to enter me , i hissed in pain as he pushed him d*ck inside of me.

" you want me to stop " he asked wiping away the tear that fell from my eye .

actually hearing Judie's voice in my head telling me to Take That Dick , i shook my head no , as he leaned down to kiss me again trying to distract me from the pain that was entering me .

sooner the pain turned into pleasure, the screams turned into Moans , and the cold air soon became hot .

that night me and Montana went rounds and rounds of sex non stop .