chapter 9

Jacquees pov .

handing Onna a full stack of ones as she threw them on this light skin stripper . she was enjoying herself , while i basically coached her , she had no idea what she was supposed to do in a strip club .

going back up to the vip section , passing up Judie and August tongue kiss each other down while Onnas aunt and cousin and another man who looks like me in a way talks to Onna .

" who's the birthday girl up here " a stripper asked as she had a bottle of hennessy and patron in her hands . Onna raised her hand while the stripper went over to her and started giving her a lap dance .

then more strippers came over and gave everyone a lap dance , i stood up over by the railing . i'm coo on loosing my baby over some bitches .

" Jacquees baby , c'mere " i walked over to onna . she sat on my lap while the stripper danced on her . i took Onnas hands and made them smack the stripper on the ass . we basically have a lap dance sandwich over here . and i'm actually enjoying it .

minutes later the stripper was done dancing and stood up giving onna a hug telling her happy birthday .

hmh a nice stripper .

" that was sexy as shit " i said looking at her with low eyes .

she blushed and looked away tending to her drunk bestie who was twerking all over the place . August soon came to sit next too me with his low eyes that were blood shot red . " man wassup with you " i asked him hitting his shoulder . " man i'm fucked up & i need some pussy , i'm finna grab one of these strippers " he said taking a sip of his drink in his red cup .

i shook my head " Judie gon beat yo ass " i said making him smirk " i was playing that's my lil baby tho " he said before he walked off .

i shook my head before realizing that he basically just said him and Judie are dating , " aye nigga bring yo ass back here " i yelled he laughed and stumbled down the stairs .

looking around for Onna i seen her on stage dancing with 3 strippers while Judie is throwing Money at them . i can tell Onna was drunk , i shook my head .

carefully making my way down the steps and by the stage they were dancing . the way onna was dancing you would think she was a stripper .

" Judie and Onna let's go " August grabbed Judie And i grabbed Onna .

making our way out the club the girls laughed and chat amongst no one in particular . they were so drunk .

driving back to Onnas apartment was a mix of her and Judie arguing , then crying .

when we finally made it to her apartment , grabbing both of the girls pulling them inside , we seen that the elevator was down , meaning we would have to take the steps all the way up to the 54th floor .

BULLSHIT .

this was a lame update but enjoy .
#comment .