chapter 4

" paul stop ! she's had enough " yelled my high mother , who struggled to get paul off of me . " nah she wants to be grown out with little boys , giving away my pussy , she don fucked up " he replied punching me in the face again . i was bawled up crying hard . " PAUL !" my mother yelled once again , " she's had enough stop hitting on my baby "

paul turned around and slapped my mom pretty hard . she fell on the group while holding her face .

" onna go upstairs in my room now " he said turing around looking at me with the most hateful eyes ever .

scared i got off the floor limping to his room , i closed his door and sat on the bed listening to what's happening .

i heard a lot of commotion going on between them before i heard glass break and paul telling my mother to get out .

i couldn't move , i was paralyzed once again . i heard the front door close then i heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door .

then paul walked in . he grabbed me by the arm roughly and dragged me into the bathroom , sitting me on the toilet he reached for his first aid kit and begin to clean my wounds . after he was done he kissed my face and my neck . i flinched every at every kiss he gave me .

he roughly grabbed my neck " kiss me back " i shook my head no , before he tighten his grip , i kissed him back and i heard him groan .

" damn baby , you's my girl now understands ? "

i didn't say anything .

" i said do you fucking understand ? " squeezing my neck tightly .

a tear fell down my cheek and i shook my head yes . he smiled and patted my thigh , " go clean up that shit down stairs " was all he said before he walked out .

NEXT MORNING .

i was getting dressed for school before paul walked in and sat on my bed . i ignored his presence and continued to do my hair before i felt him push up on me , " paul move " i said lowly .

creeping his hand to my treasure he said " i don't know why your going to school , you can drop out i got everything you need " i slapped his hand away and turned around .

" i don't know if you know this but i actually want my education and i want to graduate . i'll be damned if i drop out , i made a promise to MY father that whatever happens i will walk across that stage with or without him and i'm gonna forever keep that promise , now excuse me i i'm leaving for school " i said grabbing my bag and walking right out the house .

it felt good to actually stand up for myself , i smiled the whole walk to school . i had on some tan uniform pants , with my white school shirt & some yellow vans & my hair was in a natural curly afro .

i was so happy i totally forgot about lay messing with me on the daily . " well who did you fuck that has you so happy " he and her friends gathered around me .

" lay if you must know i'm happy because i'm proud of myself , and just because you fuck everything with a third leg doesn't mean i do , now move out my way "

the whole hallway was silent , i don't care . nobody's gonna mess up my happiness not even her .

i sat down at my desk and pulled my phone out texting my bestie jontavion

Me 😍💗 . bestie guess what i did ?

BESTIE 🗣💙🤘🏾 - WHAT ?

Me 😍💗 . i talked back to lay .

BESTIE 🗣💙🤘🏾 - IM SHOOKTH 😱😱😱😱😱😱 you put that bitch in her place ? I WANT YOU TO KILL THAT BITCH NEXT TIME YA HEAR ME !

Me 😍💗 . OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 your a clown 🤡 . but i told her not to fuck up my day .

BESTIE 🗣💙🤘🏾 - that's good , but next time shove a kit kat down her throat .

Me 😍💗 . omg bye lmao .

" what nigga got you over here smiling " jacquees came and sat down next to me .

" nobody i'm texting my bestie , wassup though sexy "

" somebody's happy , i heard that in the hall , good job kid your standing up for yourself .

" jacquees i need .. "

" you need what "

" i need help , i can't stay home anymore "

" what happened "

" he kicked my mom out & then he said i was his girl and i need to drop out of school cause everything i need he has , jacquees i'm scared " i whispered with a tear falling from my eye .

" don't be scared , listen ima drop you off at home , i want you to pack all yo shit & you can come live with me baby , i promise i won't let him hurt you " i nodded my head scared of what could happen at this point .

the rest of the day went by pretty quickly , it was a lot of pressure & thoughts running through my head .

what if he's home ?
what if he kills you and him ?
what if you don't make it out the house ?

the bell rung meaning school is over i went to the front where he told me to meet him at , he then came over and put his arm around my shoulder . " you ready " before i could say anything i seen paul's car pull up , i instantly got scared .

he pulled up in front of me and jacquees .

" onna get yo ass in the car ! you out here with some boy being fast " he yelled grabbing my arm pulling me , but i stopped cause jacquees still had my other arm .

" she's not going anywhere with you , so i think you should let her arm go " by this time his boys were right behind him .

" Nigga this MY DAUGHTER , let her fucking go " paul struggled to get my in the car but jacquees grabbed my waist and pulled me behind his back .

" your daughter huh ? last time i checked a dad doesn't do what she's been telling me you do , now ima ask you this one more time she's not leaving with you she's going with me so leave "

by this time i was scared shitless , paul looked me in the eye before walking off . i let out the biggest breath i didn't know i had in me .

" thank you "

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE ❗️

- kess 🥀 .