chapter 24

" i just wanna go home Jacquees, why am i here?" i asked him as we laid in the bed. " Aubri'onna you're here because you act like you never could give a nigga the time of day. ever since you and that bitch ass nigga Montana been fucking you been acting like you the fucking queen of the world" he stated getting up and going to his desk.

" okay, but what did Judie have to do with this? you should've left her alone" I got up and stood in front of his desk with my arms folded. " Aubri'onna last time i checked i'm the boss, not you.. now go back to your room" he yelled, but i only smiled and walked around to his side of the desk.

kissing his ear down to his neck i whispered.. " no matter how much you pretend to hate me, you'll always love me, no matter what baby" i kissed his neck once more before walking out his office.

" Aubri'onna, Cardi come here" Kenneth yelled, me and Cardi rolled our eyes and walked downstairs.

" what" i answered.

" bitch don't give me attitude, it's some new booty downstairs, get them bitches to stop crying and shit, get them cleaned up. here's their files and photos" he handed us the files and left out.

" man i hope these ain't the sobbing trynna fight bitches, lord knows how bad i wanted to knock that bitch from last week teeth down her throat " she said causing me to laugh.

" De'arra Taylor"

" Bernice "

" Rihanna "

" Rihanna "

" Nitalee"

" damn they got some cute bitches this time " Cardi said as we examined the girls pictures

we walked down the stairs and i almost wanted to cry, the girls were so beaten and bruised you would've never guess it was the females in the picture.

i turned on the light because the Rihanna girl was still bleeding.

after getting every girl cleaned up i then explain to them what's going on.

" but you're so nice, why would you do this to us" De'arra asked. before i could answer Kenneth walked down the stairs

" i want her, now" he said pointing at a confused De'arra

" ken no, she just got here leave her alone" i said pushing him back as Cardi covered her.

he looked down at me and grabbed me by the neck lifting me up in the air, i scratched at his hands but my small frame ain't shit compared to his.

" i'm not in the mood to play with you bitches today, now like i said get the fuck out my way" he dropped me onto the floor and punched me dead in my face, before smacking Cardi out the way and grabbing the poor girl by her arm dragging her up the stairs.

" you okay boo" Cardi asked me as she helped me up, i shook my head yeah, but my heart rained heavily on De'arra.

" come on let's get these girls dressed" Cardi said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i felt myself being carried i was gonna open my eyes until i heard Jacquees voice, i mentally rolled my eyes. he laid my on his bed and got in a cuddled close to my body.

" Jacquees get off of me" i rolled over making him grab me again and lay directly on my chest like he used to.

" let me go home, and free the rest of the girls.. none of them deserves this Jacquees and you know it" i said.

" leave? so what you can run into that pussy nigga Montana's arms? i think not" he said rolling over .

" I just don't get you, you're going overboard. you're dame right i'm gonna run into his arms, i've been missing for 7 months now Jacquees! how the fuck would you feel if someone Kidnaped yo bitch ass baby mama? huh? how the fuck would you feel if somebody kidnapped your daughter? THATS HOW I FEEL! you think i like the feeling of getting raped everyday by the same 5 niggas? you think i enjoy the pleasure of seeing different girls get brought in here? DO YOU THINK i like having to tell those poor innocent girls that they are now sex slaves? DO YOU!?" i yelled.

" do you think i give a fuck" he rolled over and looked at me dead in my eyes.

" it's a damn shame you don't" i got up and walked outside to his balcony.

i felt his hands wrap around my waist i rolled my eyes once i felt his breath on my neck.

" i'm sorry, i'll let the girls go under one circumstance " he said making me turn around quickly.

" what?"

" have my baby"