chapter 18

" why the fuck would you leave without telling me " Jayceon paced back and fourth in Aubri'onna's hospital room. Aubri'onna was beat pretty badly, and woken up confused as to how she got to the hospital and who was the man that saved her? she wanted answers and Jayceon yelling and complaining wasn't helping. " Jayceon i went and met him, he kept calling me and i was tired of hiding, so i went to meet him at the location he sent me. I'm sorry i should've told you" Aubri'onna said, while trying to get a reasoning with him so he can finally sit down and calm down. " Aubri'onna your so lucky that somebody saved you, i wouldn't know what to do with myself if something have happened to you" he said hugging Aubri'onna on her good side. Soon Judie walked into the room holding a McDonald's bag and some drinks in her other hand, while her phone was on her ear. She entered and waved at Jayceon.

" okay, well i'm finna hang with my bestie for a while so i'll call you later.. okay, bye " she hung up the phone and went up and hugged her bestie. " i'm so glad your okay" she said handling her a burger and fries along with her drink. " Jayceon i didn't know you were here i would've got you something" Judie said to Jay who was sitting in the chair beside Aubri'onna's bed.

" i'm cool, Judie do you know who could've possibly saved her" he asked. " i called Montana, he told me that everything will be okay, he probably saved you" she said to her. Aubri'onna modded her head. she could only imagine what would've happened if whoever saved wasn't there, who knows what Paul and those men would've done.

" yal i need some rest, this medicine making me drowsy" i said everyone got up and left out except for Judie she just stared at me and laid down next to me on the bed .

" girl i wish my black ass would leave this fucking room" she said closing her eyes drifting off to sleep.

Aubri'onna pov .

me and Judie finally moved back into our apartment and i've never been so happy

me and Judie finally moved back into our apartment and i've never been so happy . even though the boys came to visit everyday and Judie stayed in my room with me, everything was getting back to normal .

that night at the hospital Montana came and told me how they took Paul to a ware house and is keeping him there, he said in gonna get my own pay back.

" bitch sometimes i wish i can un-Fuck people" Judie said being Judie .. like always .

" bitch what do you mean " chuckling as i drank some of my fruit punch.

" bitch August makes me wanna Un Fuck him, this pussy keep sending dick pictures and all that. he won't be happy until i expose his dumb ass " she said showing me messages between her and August.

" it says he sent a image " i said handing her the phone.

" see bestie read all this i don't care no more " she said giving me her phone as i scrolled through it .

August👎🏽- so you really ain't gon text me back ?

Judie🥀- you don't deserve my text bye August.