chapter 21

Jacquees pov .

" daaaaamn you got yo ass beat by a girl " my friend Tobias yelled in my ear as August explained to him his black eye and my cut up cheek. " man the shit most definitely ain't funny, the only reason i ain't fight back was because she's a girl if that was a nigga we would've been boxing " i said smoking the last of the blunt before putting it out .

" if that was the case August you could've beat that nigga ass instead of jumping in a girl and a boy fight, dude look like he got a mean ass right hook right there" Tobias laughed .

i pulled out my phone and decided to text Aubri'onna.

Me - i know you hate me for everything that i said but it was for how i was feeling at the moment .. i don't mean ANYTHING that i said to you, if i could take it back i would .. i don't wish none of the things i said to you & you know i hate to see you cry. when you cry it makes me hurt the most 💔 . i still love you know matter what we're going through i wish it didn't have to b like this ..

moments later my phone buzzed it was a text from Aubri'onna.

Aubri'onna 🤞🏾- that was sweet n all but she bouncing on montana dick right now i'll let you know you texted her 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝. - Judie 🤗

Me - bitch fuck you !!! i hate you i wish my Onna wouldn't have never met you .

Aubri'onna 🤞🏾- daaaaaamn i almost gave a fuck 😔. and you wish Onna never met me???? I WISH SHE NEVER MET YOU ! your a fucked up person .. you shouldn't have said any of the things to her , i ALMOST LOST MY BESTFRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU . so pussy you watch out cause only lord knows how bad i want to beat your ass AGAIN 👊🏾.

Me - bitch i don't care about none of the nonsense your talking .. bitch you watch out i'll have my baby mother b on your ass like stink on shit .

532-975-2365 - pussy ass nigga have another bitch out here for my baby and i bet you won't leave Arkansas alive, & i put that on me .

Me - & who the fuck r u ? no nigga puts fear in my heart except God himself .

Aubri'onna 🤞🏾- bye Jacquees remember what i said .

532-975-2366 - don't worry about it, just remember what i said.

Aubri'onna pov .

" Montana okay no more, i'm sore." we just went hours and hours of sex non stop and he still wants to keep going. " baby come on one more?" he lifted his eyebrow up and smirked. " no i have to be at work in a minute.. move " i pushed him off of me and limped into the bathroom.

looking into the mirror my hair was all over the place and i had a trail of hickeys going down my neck or around it. but not focusing on the negatives the positives were my skin was clearing up good, my butt was getting fatter, and my stomach is getting flatter, can i get a Amen ??!

grabbing the brush and plugging up the flat irons i flat ironed my hair and put it into a messy ball at the top of my head. soon Montana walked in and pressed up against me and just stayed there as he watched me get ready.

" you're beautiful without Makeup baby, stop putting that bullshit on" he said as i picked up the foundation. but hearing him say that i put it down and turned around to kiss him.

" how about this, after you get off work we go bowling or something, maybe skating " he said with his arms around me as he sat me on the counter.

" are you asking me on a date?" i smirked.