chapter 28

Montana pov.

" so what's the plan boss? i'm ready to kill these niggas" said Lavell. right now we was outside these niggas house. August and Jacquees was finna feel my wrath. i️ let the whole thing subside and now it's time to air these niggas out. Before i️ left the house i️ made sure Aubri'onna and Judie were both in bed safe and protected by my guards.

" alright Tally, you take Marco nem through the back shoot anybody in site, i️ don't care who it is"i️ said loading my gun. giving everybody the go everyone headed to their position.

" AIR THIS BITCH OUT GO GO GO" i️ yelled into the mic and all you heard was gun shots and screams.

making my way up the stairs with my gun loaded shooting anything in site. making my way to a big door i️ prayed a quick prayer before kicking it down and holding my gun up. Jacquees came out the bathroom clearly not knowing that i'm here.

" damn you must not give a fuck about your life no more huh?" i asked inching closer and closer towards him. " damn bro i really don't. the love of my life doesn't love me no more so kill me pussy" he said sitting on the bed and lighting a blunt, pushing his dreads out the way.

" you see i would but right now i wanna beat your ass for everything you put Aubri'onna through. that girl still had love for yo dumb ass but you fucked it all up" i said aiming my gun.

" nigga are you gone kill me or beat my ass? pick one damn tired of sitting here looking dumb." he said exhaling.

putting my gun back on my waist i let the man square up and then attacked him. getting him into the floor i punched punched and punched some more, dude got some good hits but i'm beating his ass for me AND onna.

feeling myself being pulled off of him, i️ grabbed my gun and pressed it into his head.

" I️ would kill you right now, but that ass whooping was enough. you stay away from my Onna" i️ said before walking out.

Aubri'onna pov.

" TOOT TOOT" i️ sang along while doing my hair, me and Judie and our new friends Shannon and Shanade were all going to this lingerie party and i️ couldn't wait.

" I️ KNOW MY BITCH LOVE ME, CAUSE SHE RUB MY FEET" Judie sang along sipping on her drink.

" now bitch, you look cute as fuck" i️ said to Judie hyping her up.

" OHH MUTHAFUCKING KAAAAAY" the twins yelled at me

" awn twins y'all look too sexy" i️ screamed

" let's head out"