32

Aubri'onna pov.

Michael. 💛 - seriously u haven't seen the new incredibles movie? ur missing out!
sent: 12:30pm
                                      Me- no 😫 i never got a
                                chance to see it, it's that good?
                                          sent: 12:31pm

Michael. 💛 - is it that good?? GIRL ITS GREAT! i'm taking you to see it this weekend. or is yo man gone stop you? 🤭
sent:12:33pm
                                     Me- i'm most definitely
                                  grown and can do whatever i
                             want. it's a date. just lmk😘
                                     sent: 12:35pm

" who the fuck got you over there smiling and blushing Onna?" Montana asked me, i rolled my eyes.

" Judie dude damn" i said clicking over to me and Judie's messages.

" well shit since you texting Judie ask her where she at cause she ain't been returning my calls nor text" Tally said. It's true Judie been ignoring the hell out of Tally cause she's been with Chadwick.

Me- yo real man said why haven't you been returning his calls and where you at?
  Sent: 12:43pm
                                    Bestie.💍👯‍♀️ - man tell his big headed ass to cheat on me cause damn he b bugging me like a mf. And GIRRRL i'm out with Chadwick🤪 bye i'm finna ride his dick! tell him i'm with my grandmother. bye bestie love u!
        Sent: 12:50pm

Me- ooou you nasty🤭 i love it! get a extra round in for me cause i ain't getting none no time soon 🤦🏾‍♀️ love u too bestie!
sent: 12:51pm

" she's helping her grandmother with something, she said her phone been on dnd all day" i said lying for my bestie.

after a few more minutes Tally left out leaving me and Montana alone. I went into the room and laid out my clothes for when i got out the shower which was a large with t shirt and nothing major for bed. Plus I learned never to fall asleep with panties on around Montana he had to buy my like 20 new pairs cause he ripped them off due to morning and middle of the night head.