chapter 25

- last time we left off, Jacquees told Aubri'onna he would set her free ONLY if she would have his child.

Aubri'onna pov.

" excuse me?" i said looking at Jacquees like he grew three heads.

" you heard me baby, you said you want to be free along with the other girls right? i said have my baby" he said rubbing his hands up and down my thigh while kissing my neck. " you know you want too. have my pretty dark baby" he said still kissing my neck. i felt gross, i hated when he kissed me.

" let me think about it Jacquees " i pushed him off me and ran out his room into the room me and Cardi share, and luckily Judie was in there.

" what's wrong bestie?" Judie said, i had tears on my face because it was something that i want to do but something i didn't want to do, i wanted to be able to set the girls free but i don't want to be pregnant by Jacquees, Jacquess out of all the people in the world .

" Jacquees said he'll set us free under one circumstance" i sighed.

" welp why the fuck we sitting here pouting let's go" Cardi yelled.

" what's wrong with that? what you don't wanna leave or something" Judie asked.

i shook my head.

" the one circumstance is that i have his baby"

" wow, bitch do it" Cardi said sitting next to me.

" do it" Judie said catching me off guard. her being my bestie i would've expected a different response.

" bitch what?" i said looking at them both silly

" listen bitch you don't have to keep the baby, once he finds out you're pregnant he'll let us go and then we can go to the clinic, and get you a quick abortion. " Cardi said making me and Judie look at her funny.

" or she can take these birth control pills that August is forcing me to take" Judie said.

" you bitches don't like striving for adventure " Cardi said sitting back on the bed.

i took a birth control pill, and then went inside of Jacquees room.

i walked into his bathroom since that's were he was.

he was washing his face looking up in the mirror he seen me and smiled.

" made your mind up that quick" he turned around and sat on the bathroom counter.

" let the girls go now , then next week i'll be ready for you" i said leaning against the door frame.

" nah, that's silly behavior. how stupid do you think i am? " he crossed his arms.

" extremely stupid" i stated

" and why do you think that baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist and began rubbing my stomach.

" because i said so" i pushed his against the wall and kissed him hard.

he reacted quick by grabbing my ass, and lifting me onto the bathroom counter. i pulled away from the kiss.

" for you to hate me so much you sure do moan louder than me only from a kiss" i smirked

" who said i hate you" he said kissing my neck while his hand made its way closer and closer to my box.

before i could speak i felt my panties being pushed to the side and his tongue on my clit. throwing my head back in pleasure my hands immediately grabbed at his dreads.

Jacquees was literally known for giving head, the boy was a pro.

he came up and kissed me and carried me to the bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••

" bye i love you girls so much" i hugged everyone. as promised last week Jacquees is finally letting the girls go.

" bestie i'll stay with you, i'll be damned if i leave you here with these niggas" Judie sat on the couch holding onto me.

" Judie you weren't going anywhere anyway, matter of fact fuck is you doing down here? go to your room" August yelled at her. she rolled her eyes and went upstairs.

the last of the girls left and i went inside my room that was empty now because Cardi was no longer here & they said they aren't moving Judie in here.

i laid down and closed my eyes.

Jacquees told me he'll set me free as soon as i deliver the baby, but honestly i don't even know if i'm pregnant. feeling my bed dip, i opened my eyes and seen Jacquees staring dead at me.

" let me guess you wanna go home to?" he said rubbing my flat stomach.

" yes, i miss my mom Jacquees don't you understand that? i miss my cousins, Montana, hell i even miss Terrence " i said sitting up.

" you always bringing that nigga Montana up, the fuck does he have that i don't" he looked up at me.

' longer strokes, brains, and not to mention the nigga can make your panties wet just by breathing' i thought

" i don't know, Jacquees you got me pregnant, and i'm against the abortion shit, please just let me go" i begged him.

" fine"

" Jacquees i really just want to go- wait did you say fine"

" yes, you're right, i got you pregnant, i might as well let you go so you don't stress out about it"

i damn near cried, i reached over and hugged him tight. " thank you Jac thank you"

he nodded his head before walking out the room.

he came back in with some sweat pants and a large t shirt, he called Judie in the room and also gave her sweats pants and a shirt and told us to get ready.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"okay we gone drop y'all off right here in the ally, run to the airport, it ain't nothing but 5 minuets away. " August said, he was pretty pissed that Jacquees is letting us go, but do i give a fuck. nope

me and Judie got out the car and began running quick as hell, we made it seem like we just escaped.

we ripped our clothes up and made them look dirty, when we made it to the airport a security guard quickly grabbed us both and pushed us inside the airport.

" help us please their after us, they're gonna kill us" i pretended.

he called other security's and they escorted us into the police car and drove us to the police station.

hours later we were on the phone with my mom and the officers basically gave us free plane tickets to get back home.

••••••••••••

" MOMA" i yelled running up and grabbing her, she grabbed me tight and hugged me so hard.

" my baby, i love you so much, mommy's sorry she couldn't help you" she said making me cry myself.

" i love you so much moma" i cries wiping her tears from her face. i looked around and seen Aunt Jess And Jaceon with tears in their eyes as i embraced them into a hug.

" man my little niggas back man, my little nigga" Jaceon pulled me into the worlds biggest hug.

we finally got to my Aunt Jess's house and boy when i tell you i was happy to be home and take the worlds best shower i was. it felt good to be around my family again.

in the shower i touched my stomach, i pray i'm not pregnant. i'm not financially stable nor am i ready for a child.

getting out the shower i dried off and got dressed, i looked into the mirror to see the permanent bruises that was on in my legs, the stab mark on my left thigh the first time i tried to run away. putting on some sweat pants, and a large shirt. i greased my face and went downstairs with the others.