Fairy Tales (Intro)

*At night as of now*

*Everyone is asleep besides M.C, who's talking into her Message Screen to someone on the other side*

M.C: Hiya, how's things going on?

???: O-okay! Everything's going well, sorry if we haven't blown up any towns....

M.C: Well, at least I didn't miss out in any fun!

???: Yes...

M.C: Anyway, is Nyx still mad at me? Oh wait, I shouldn't---

???: N-no! She's still mad, but I won't go after you... You're my friend...

M.C: Few! Did you guys happen to get my package?

???: You mean the strange device?

M.C: Yep! Violet told me that it's called an iPhone X, apparently, they use to have to hold a phone to talk, and you had a tiny screen to play games on, then texting, typing with your own fingers...

???: Wow... Sounds hard... Nobody knows how to start it, does it happen to have a command? S-sorry for asking!

M.C: Aw, no. Don't apologize, you're fine. I don't know, Violet just said if I sent a package over it would be nice. She said... souvenir. Yeah, that's it

???: Souvenir... I bet you're having lots of fun over there, M.C

M.C: Yeah, you should totally come over as well!

*From the other room*

Frostbite: SHUT UP M.C!!!!!! IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.C: I'M NOT BEING THAT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: Eek! Wh-who's that!?!?!

M.C: Her? That's Frostbite, don't worry, we're cool

???: Was that a pun?

M.C: Yep!

???: About you saying.... me coming over... I don't think I can do that... sorry!

M.C: Aww, why not?

???: Well... I'm not the bravest of people... you know.... and Nyx won't come...

M.C: And Nyx won't change her mind, either

???: Yeah, I also sent something to you... I thought you would like it...

M.C: Ooh! Let me see it! What do we have?

???: Hmm, hold on, let me try and--- EEK!!!!!!!!!!!

M.C: What? What happened!?!?

???: N-Nova! Pl-please... c-can you move? Please? 

Nova: Huh? What's going on?

???: I... I just wanted to send M.C a gift!

Nova: A gift?

???: U-Uh! I... I'm sorry! It's just... we haven't seen her in awhile, and everyone's been talking about her and so I thought what if we got her something? Don't be mad!! Please!!!!

Nova: What's annoying me is you begging and saying please

???: I'm sorry!

Nova: Go ahead. You do know how to use the Spacial Drift, right?

???: I think so...

Nova: Go.

???: Th-thank you, Nova!

M.C: So people talk about me?

???: Yeah, we miss you, Ree, Nolan, Ashbien, Cass. When do you think you'll be back?