Romeo and Juliet- Chaotic and Free style

*Cameraman is trying to be stealthy around Nolan*

Nolan: You know I can see you very well. I've got two eyes

Cameraman: You just can't see me *Runs behind a wall and peeks out*

Nolan: You're right *Turns back* I can't see you at all....

Ree: What the heck Nolan?

Nolan: Ree..

*Both stare at each other*

Ree: Are you going to say something to me?

Nolan: That's the thing, I---

M.C: Nolan! You promised me that you'd answer me!

Nolan: What? When?

M.C: When Sarah left, I brought some back-up

Ree: *Casts a glance over* Do you mean Ashbein and Lavena? Wait, no, Ashley and Tess are here. What about Cass?

M.C: He should be coming

Nolan: What questions?

Tess: Glad you asked *Grabs Ree's arms and pins her down*

Ree: Get off of me right now *Kicks Tess in the gut*

Nolan: I'm so confused...

Lavena: First question,

*Ree threw Tess across the room and sprang after her*

Lavena: What's it like to be human?

Nolan: That all?

M.C: *Holding up a microphone with wide eyes*

Nolan: Easy. It's like living, everything's some-what normal in my life. Except I can die of starvation, thirst, drowning, fear, heart-attack, frostbite, burns, food-poisoning, a broken bone-

Lavena: But Emmy broke your bone and you're fine now

Nolan: That's because Tess was around to heal it slightly, Ree did the rest

Ree: *Attacking Tess*

Lavena: NEXT!

Ashbein: How did I get pulled in? M.C's question is if you change anything, what would it be?

Nolan: Being human, you guys are great and all, but if I'm the only human, it feels strange...

M.C: You don't want to be us, trust me *Rubbing her arm*

Lavena: If you could kiss anyone in this room, who would it be?

Nolan: Pass

Lavena: Nope!

Nolan: Nobody then

Ree: Yeah right, you'd kiss Tess for saving your life *makes smooching sounds*

Nolan: Very funny

Ashley: My turn to question our dearest friend of the human beings. If fate should shine down on you for at least 50 hours, whereas anything you demand the universe to do, it would do so without a question of your power. What should the fair ruler do to thus world?

Nolan: I'm seeing that you're wondering what I'd do if I could do anything for 50 hours

Ashley: Corrects

Nolan: Get rid of the Z-Humans, find my parents.

Ashley: Interesting wishes. Yes, indeed.

Tess: If you could choose what animal to be, what would it be?

Nolan: Aren't I already a lynx?

Ree: My spell backfired, I wanted something else, but you got a be a lynx

Nolan: A panther

Lavena: If you could date anyone in this room, who would it be?

Nolan: Nobody

M.C: Favorite ship in this room!

Nolan: Ship?

Ree: You know, like that Shalon thing

Shadow: *Is secretly listening above*

Nolan: Oh? That? Shadow and Talon? Nah, not into that as much

Shadow: Thank you *Whispering*

Ashley: Well I am! Those two are destined to be together! Every morning, the raven rises to greet the moonlight, hoping to one day to see her beloved hawk. While the handsome hawk rises to the sunlight. Night and Day clash together to create Dawn and Dusk, it's to great! She is Talon's yin, as Talon is her yang! Where he has her back, she has his! How can one not see the true beauty behind their eyes? Their eyes tell stories of love! Shadow is the graceful and pretty Juliet, while Talon is the strong and brave Romeo! *Stars are sparkling in her eyes*

Shadow: .... -_-

Nolan: How does this have to do with anything?

Lavena: Hey, I just asked if you wanted to date someone here, Ashley went on about Shalon because REE spoke up

Ree: His fault for not knowing what a ship is

M.C: Whoa whoa whoa, doesn't Romeo and Juliet both die at the end?

Tess: How I want to say it as Juliet got really, REALLY sick from Romeo up to the point where she got in a coma. Then she went still for a really, really long time. Romeo just happened to walk around the place and see her in that state. He was also sword-fighting, so when he saw her, he stabbed himself. Then the sickness got really bad, and she died of sickness.

Lavena: Nah, it's Juliet pretended to die, and when Romeo came around, and she got up and killed him herself!

Ashbein: I think they both got sick of each other. Goodbye *leaves*

Ree: Never heard of this

Nolan: Now it's my turn to argue and wonder why you haven't learned about Romeo and Juliet

Ree: It's just a love story

M.C: Hmm, Romeo and Juliet...

Ashley: Ifs my memory serves me, Romeo saws his dear Juliet in the tombs, dead. Which she isn'ts. He takes the poison and drinks it up, and dies besides her. Juliet wakes up, and then stabs herself in returns. How truly tragetics this story can be...

Lavena: Hey, my love story would be, 'Oh, he died, let's move on!'

Tess: I think love is something more than that...

Lavena: Oh yeah, last question... *drags out some things*

M.C: Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die...

Tess: What are you getting at?

Ree: *Floats over*

M.C: This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die...

Lavena: *Hands Nolan a cup*

Ree: Huh?

Nolan: What is it? *Looks in it?*

Tess: *Widens* I know that smell, Lavena...

Lavena: *Hands Ree a dagger*

M.C: A glooming peace this morning with it brings; The sun, for sorrow, will not show its head; Go hence, to have more talk of these things; Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished: For never was a story of morewoe

Than this of Juliet and her Romeo

Ashley: Hows are you readings that?

M.C: *Has headphones and repeating what she wants to say*

Lavena: There we go, all done-

Nolan: Rat poison..

Ree: And a dagger?