The Test

*Cameraman is currently groaning about having to track the group once again*

*All of the characters from Chaotic and Free, Half-Breeds, and Wild are in the same room. The room seems extremely small with everyone in it*

Lavena: EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SET SOMETHING ON FIRE!!!!!

Scarlet: Pyro *rolls eyes*

Lavena: *gives devil glare* Only Emmy gets to call me that!

Amber: Do you mean Bambi? That little deer? *smirks*

Ree: Ha! For once, Lavena is burned!

Nolan: I never watched that show...

Tess: I met Bambi!

Fawn: What? You know my name is Fawn, and Bami's a baby deer...

Cass: Wait, I think I killed that fawn..

Fawn; O_O *mouth drops open*

Shadow: Killing Bambi, that's new. At least you guys have the guts to kill

Cass: We can kill, but we don't all the time!

Tigris: What's the fun in that if you don't kill anyone!

Tess: It means we aren't as reckless as you!

Lavena: I guess you could call Emmy a murder...

Frostbite: A murder? That little deer that prances around like she owns the world? Like I'd be stupid enough to believe that

Violet: How? Your sister? *Looks at Scarlet nervously*

Scarlet: *Looks up* Hey, I'll kill if nessasary!

Violet: I wasn't going to say that! *mutters*

Ashley: Its great to haves everyone here all togethers *widely smiles*

Current: I hate to be rude, but sometimes its hard to understand your speech, Ashley

Ashbein: *Gets all defensive* So what? I can!

Current: You're her twin

Nightclaw: You've known her the longest. Of course you know how to understand her

Ashbein: She only added two extra s to her words this time

Ashley: *figures out what they're fighting about. Smiles.* Ofs courses nots, friends. Is won'ts dos anythings bads froms nows ons!

Ashbein: You just broke your own word

Nolan: This can't get any worse...

*Cameraman is recording the fight. Lavena is yelling at Amber and Ree to stop calling her Pyro and stop with the Bambi talk. Fawn, Shadow, Tess, and Cass are fighting over if Bambi was killed. Tigris and Cass are also fighting over if killing people is fun or not. Frostbite, Scarlet, and Violet are fighting whether its okay to have siblings as murders. Ashbein, Nightclaw and Current are fighting over Ashley's speech, while Ashley keeps babbling words incorrectly on purpose*

Nolan: I'm just gonna leave.. *walks out*

Ree: *spots him* No you don't! *giant darkness hand appears, grabbing him and throwing him back*

Nolan: Dang.

Talon: *Swoops in with papers in his talons*

Shadow: I'm leaving now

Tigris: No Shadow!! I order you to stay here and help me knock some sense into this person. *points to Cass*

Talon: Okay people! Break it up! Break it up! *changes back*