Sarah comes and visits

Cameraman: I think I should take a break from stalking them. Why don't I do something productive and take a picture of something? *Looks around* Nothing.. *Looks up at the sky* Hey look! An eagle! *Holds up camera* And.. 

Sarah: *Attacks* Z-HUMAN DEVICE OF DEATH!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!! Z-HUMAN DEVICE!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nolan: *Is nearby with Fawn and Frostbite* *Face turns complete white* That........ that.... can't..... be... *starts going faint*

Frostbite: It's just an eagle's screech

Fawn: I think it's in trouble, should we go look?

Nolan: NO! *Springs up, grabbing Fawn's wrist* Don't, just d-don't..

Frostbite: At first I thought it wouldn't be worth it. Now that I know someone doesn't want to go makes me want to go.

Nolan: Don't!

Frostbite: *Drags him across the place*

Fawn: Hmm, oh, here it is!

Nolan: NO....!!! *Trying to break free, but Frostbite's grip is like iron*

Fawn: Here we are, oh my---

*Cameraman is damaged badly with an eagle sitting on top of it* 

Sarah: *Eyeing them*

Frostbite: I've got this *Drags Nolan out with her to attack*

Sarah: Nolan!! *Lunges forward to him* I've missed you so much, it's unbelievably hard without you at the place with the others! Rose and Clarie have fought so many times. Harvey's tried cleaning your room but I told him to leave everything alone... Oh Nolan, don't ever leave me again!!

Nolan: Enough, enough! *Now trying to break free from Sarah and Frostbite*

Sarah: Is this girl holding you away from me!?!? *Glares at Frostbite* I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I DO TO THE PEOPLE THAT HURT HIM!!!!! *Attacks Frostbite*

Frostbite: *Attacks back*

Fawn: Uhh..

Nolan: *Breaks free of Frostbite's grip*

Fawn: What in the world, Nolan? Who is that?

Nolan: I'd rather not explain

Fawn: Please do

Nolan: You know, the only reason I came here was to get away from her

Fawn: *Looks over*

Sarah: *Has talons on Frostbite's hair and trying to yank it off*

Frostbite: *Grabbing at her legs*

Nolan: I give up, Sarah!

Sarah: *Looks up* Yes, Nolan?

Nolan: Leave her alone already

Sarah: Of course! *Releases grip*

Frostbite: I will kill you, bird

Sarah: *Changes back into a human* That's much better. *Runs over to Nolan, throwing herself in his arms* Ahh, this feels nice again. Nolan, why don't you come back?

Nolan: Because I enjoy my time over here

Fawn's thoughts: Did I just hear him add, 'away from you?'

Sarah: Then why don't I stay over here, so you could have even more fun!

Frostbite and Nolan: NO!

Fawn: How about you meet the others, I'm Fawn, and that's Frostbite, Sarah.

Sarah: Oh I know, M.C sends letters all the time about you