The Two Wanted Criminals

*M.C, Frostbite, and Violet are currently at a huge shopping mall to go buy some stuff. The Cameraman is currently stalking them curiously. Maybe he wants to do his own shopping*

M.C: Wow, this place is HUGE! *Looking at all of the huge stores and people walking around with shopping bags* Is this what your world is like, Violet? *Sees a giant fountain spewing off water*

Violet: It's something that we have, but we don't visit a mall often

Frostbite: Why did I get dragged in here?

M.C: Something about that I wasn't trusted, but Lavena is trusted. I can't blow up a place with flames, honestly

Frostbite: Isn't that Violet's job?

Violet: No, I'm just browsing around here. Have fun, and meet me back here at 11:30, that's when we'll leave for lunch *leaves the two together*

M.C: *Still staring around with wide eyes* Are these all open?

Frostbite: Yes. *Checking her watch* Gosh, it's only 8:43...

M.C: Hey, Violet wanted us to get along, and for some reason, we just don't get along, maybe some candy will help. Where can I find one? 

Frostbite: Oh no, *can sense that M.C's energy is building up*

M.C: Candy stores, clothing stores, perfume stores, toy stores, food stores, pet stores.... *Feet start jittering*

Frostbite: *Before she can open her mouth, M.C's off* M.C!

*Meanwhile*

M.C: THIS PLACE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! *Running around the mall nonstop. Up the escalators, into stores, and into the fountains even* WHY DOESN'T MY WORLD HAVE THINGS LIKE THIS ANYMORE!?!?! THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING FUN!!! LIKE THAT--- *Gasps* A KIDS TOY STORE!!! *Runs in*

*Inside*

M.C: It's like I'm in animal heaven! Stuffed animals, everything! Action figures, video games, movies! Costumes!!! *Dashes off*

M.C: I'll have this one, and this one! Ooh! These glasses look good on me!!! *Giggles*

M.C: *Has come out in a long, frilly dress, a sunhat on, blue sunglasses, giant bracelets, in high heels, carrying a purse full of puppy stuffed animals* This is fun!!! *Crashes into a shelf of stuffed animals* Oww...

*Shelf falls down, spilling stuffed animals*

M.C: Uh-oh, looks like it's my time to run! *Dashes off into another section of the store before it crashes onto the ground*

M.C: Ooh! Lipstick! *Grabs it all with her hands and smears it on herself*

Store worker: Excuse me, but you need to pay---

M.C: *Rips off the packaging and goes for nail polish next* Blue or pink? I know! BOTH!!!!!! *Dumps all of the nail polish on herself, including her hair* Weeee! This is FUN!!!! *Runs of, and crashes into a nail polish shelf, knocking over all of the nail polish and spilling it everywhere*

M.C: Next up! The party stuff! *Balloons everywhere* Hmm, I know!!! Music time!!!!!! *Runs around and starts popping all of the balloons* *Finds the music instrument section next*

M.C: DRUMS!!!! I've ALWAYS wanted to play them! *Sits down, and starts banging on them, managing to split the drum in half. Moves on to the next drum, and splits that one as well.* AND FOR MY ENDING!!!!!!!! 

*Jumps onto the symbols*

M.C: NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!

M.C: *Finds all of the sports toys* Balls, bats, hats, and even more balls! *Dumps the ball containers over and starts playing with the balls*