Chapter 29

Chapter 29

(edited)

*Dean's p.o.v*

Slowly kissing down her neck I let my hands travel over her body, I could feel her shivering under my touch as I stroked up her leg softly. She sat up pulling my shirt off. She licked down my abs till she got the hem of my pants. She unzipped them pulling them and my boxers down. Pulling her dress of and throwing it on the ground I kissed down till I got to the hem of her panties. pulling them down I kissed her hymen making it go back together.

Pressing the front part against her panties I could hear her mumbling something but couldn't catch what. Rubbing against her slowly she gripped my hips and put my member at the opening of her vaginia.

Plunging into her she groaned at the pain but soon her moans where filled with pleasure. Going in and out of her harder and faster her walls started to get tighter, meaning she was close. Listening to her moans drove me crazy until I cummed inside of her.

#^#

*Katelyn's p.o.v*

"Alpha we have a problem." Beta Shane whispered to Dean when we walked into the house. Shrugging I walked to the baby room. Sam giggled for me to pick him up, resting him on my hip I went for Quinn but she wasn't there. A scream filled the air, it wasn't until I realized I was screaming till Dean hugged me.

"We will find her I promise Kate." Dean spoke softly taking Sam from my arms and going back to Beta Shane and Beta Finn.

"Searching the room I see?" I voice said behind me, it was Shane. Nodding I looked under the crib finding a note.

"Kate, As you can see by the empty crib I have taken Quinn. Do not look for us or I will take her somewhere you will never be able to find her or I'll just kill her. Your choice. Enjoy the vampire baby that will be a monster one day. Vampire alpha. What will the Elders think of this? If you even take Quinn I will tell them and Sam will be taken away. God knows what they would do to the poor kid. Love Austin." I read the note out loud before passing out of the floor.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

*MUST READ*

Short I know and the next one will be short too.