Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(edited)

Caleb's p.o.v.

It took her a minute to answer. I felt more hurt that it took so long for her to say anything.

"I... I love you too Caleb." She said hugging me closer.

I pulled away.

"I'll see you around Kate." I said giving a faint smile. I was about to walk out the door with my stuff.

"Wait!" Kate said walking up next to me.

I turned around and looked at her. "Can I have your number just in case I remember. If I do then I want to be able to find you so keep your phone close!" She said winking at me. I smiled and wrote my number down a on piece of paper and handed it to her. I kissed her lips briefly and left.

~~~~~

Katelyn's p.o.v.

I watched him walk away. I felt like a piece of me was leaving me for who knows how long. My lips were still tingling from his quick kiss. I sighed and walked to my favorite place to sit.

I was sitting on the edge of the dock with my feet dangling over. I heard foot steps coming my way. I smiled and whipped my head around but it wasn't who I was hoping to see. It was Austin and not Caleb. I frowned and looked back down.

"Hey, how are you feeling babe?" He asked plopping down next to me. He was closer then I would have liked for him to be.

"Don't call me babe Austin. I feel fine." I said sighing moving away from him.

"Soo... Now that your mate is out of the picture will you date me?" He asked with his stupid grin on his face. I looked at him shocked.