Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(edited)

I got really cold in the middle of the night.

"God damn it's cold!" I said quietly to myself. I started to drift off into sleep again but the cold kept pulling me out of sleep. Caleb laid down next to me but I was to tired to care. He was warm, really warm. I got closer to him and put my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer and putting his face against my neck.

"Mmm... That's better." I said before going to sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up there was something warm next to me. I don't remember anything warm last night.  I moved my hands up. It was so warm and buff. It felt good at the touch. I smiled to myself. "This is what your mate should feel like!" My wolf purred in approval.

I opened my eyes and looked up. I saw Caleb's face smiling down at me. I smiled back. Wait, Caleb is in my bed?!

"What the fuck?!" I screamed falling out of the bed and landing on my butt on the cold hard floor.

"What?" He said smirking at me.

"Why the hell are you in my bed? Did we have sex?" I screamed at him.

"Talk quietly. There are still people asleep around us you know! No we didn't! All though I would so love to do you." He hissed quietly.

"K, why are you in the bed?" I asked more quietly.

"You got cold in the middle of the night so I got in and made you warm." He smiled sweetly.

"Thanks" I shivered, damn. I'm cold again.

"Come on." He said holding his arms open for me to climb into. I smiled and climbed in and snuggled up to his chest again.

"Why are you so warm? I know you're a werewolf but you're so much warmer than anyone else!" I whispered.

"Uhhh... I don't know. Your warm to me too." He spoke. I didn't say anything about it.

"We should get ready for the day." I said getting up. I felt a strong warm arm pull me back down to the bed.

"It's 6am. Camp won't start for 3 more hours, your silly sweet cheeks!" He smiled an amazing smile.

I nodded and closed my eyes. My wolf was going crazy. 'Whats wrong?' I asked my wolf. 'Mate...' She purred happily. No... He's not my mate! Uh-oh... But I want to stay here for a while!

I sighed, "you ok?" A deep sexy voice asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"I know you're lying." I could feel his eyes looking my face over. I opened my eyes, our eyes locked. I could see happiness, lust (I thought I would see that) and love..? Maybe he is... I smiled and laid my head down. We were looking each other in the eyes before I got tired. I laid my head on his chest and dozzed off once more

~~~~~~~~~

"Time to get ready sweety" he whispered, kissing my cheek.

I nodded. I got up and started getting ready. I put on a blue see threw shirt with black shorts and blue toms.

"What are we doing today?" I asked putting my usual make-up on.

"We can do anything we want. Its not a summer camp. Want to go to the day bonfire?" He said shakily.

"Yeah sure. Meet you there." I walked out and looked around. I was wearing my Hollister sun glasses. The ones that look like hipster glasses. They were green. I started to walk away,

"Hey! Katelyn! Wait up!" I heard Caleb call from behind me. I turned around and looked at him. We were matching, except he was wearing vans instead of toms.

"Yeah? What do you need?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing. I just want to walk with you" he smiled, he seemed pretty happy to be hanging out with me.

"Oh cool!" I said blushing.