Chapter 25

Chapter 25

(edited)

After the whole me staying with him thing I asked him to take me to the store for paint. While sitting in the car I started to recognize the land. We were starting to be in the Red Moon pack's land.

"Can you go the other way please." I snapped at him trying to hide my face from the windows.

"Why? What's wrong with this store by the Red Moon Pack?" he questioned pulling off to the side of the road. He must have forgotten I was the Alpha of this pack.

"This is my old pack's land. They will know I have come back. Please go the other way or something! Just get off this land!" I screamed at him ducking under the seat to make sure no one would see me. Sighing Alpha Dean drove the way we came. Once we were off my old land I sat back in my seat silently fiddling with my flower print dress.

"So what happened?" he asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"As you know any wolf of the age of 18 without a mate must go to Camp Mateless. I went there for about two days before I found my mate. His name was Caleb Heart. His brother Austin Heart wanted me to be his but I said no. Well Caleb told me some things that really hurt me and I took off running through the woods where I got hit by a car, went to the hospital they told me that I couldn't remember anything that had to do with Caleb. But the next morning after he left I fell and hit my head and got my memory back. On the way to get back to him a guy working for Austin kidnapped me and tried to make me his but then Austin saved me and raped me for the whole night I guess to make sure I got pregnant. I didn't know it but he let me go after and I went to my house where Caleb was waiting for me. Caleb and I mated and the next morning I had morning sickness, my mother forced me to use a pregnancy test. I used it. Caleb found out I was and I told him that the baby wasn't his. Austin and Caleb were both half vampire but it takes two days at least to know if you are and Austin did it the day before so its his. Caleb rejected me and I left and ran." I gasped for air like I was reliving my past few weeks.

He was quiet for a minute before he opened his mouth like he was going to say something but then closed it. I starred out the window as tears rolled down my cheeks. All I do is cry. I need to stop crying! I can start fresh! I need to grow up and stop the god damn water works!

"I'm sorry about your past, your mate. Everything. Its not something a girl like you should go through. My mate," he chuckled while rubbing his chin, "she rejected me saying I wasn't good enough for her, that she couldn't handle the job of being Luna of the Dark Sun Pack." Alpha Dean said reving the engine after the light turned green.

"I'm sorry. I know what its like to be the highest ranking person in the pack. I don't know how to be a Luna but I'm sure its easier than being an Alpha like I was for 3 years." whispering as I whipped away my tears.

"How did you become Alpha anyway?" Alpha Dean looked over at me with a slight smile but it disappeared when I looked at him.

"Caleb killed my father when I was 15. I'm an only child and my mother didn't want to take over so I did." I stated coldly. A little more than I meant to but it adds to the affect.

"That explains it. Normally a women wouldn't be able to take over unless there was no one else." he chuckled. All I did was nod and went back to starring out the window thinking about my future. Maybe Alpha Dean could become Dean. Maybe I could become Luna Katelyn instead of Alpha Katelyn. What? Am I thinking about being with Alpha Dean? Why? I know he's attractive but he wouldn't want a girl like me.

A thumb rubbed against my for head smoothing out the wrinkles. "You shouldn't make that face. It'll give you wrinkles." Alpha Dean purred across the car. I moaned at the sound of his voice. I wonder what it would sound like if he- no Katelyn. Don't think dirty thoughts of your Alpha like that. I looked over to see his face with a smirk plastered on it. I think he heard my moan.

Blushing and quickly looking at my fiddling hands in my lap. "You're so cute when you do that." my head snapped up and I starred at him with wide eyes. When he finally realized what he said we had pulled into that store parking lot.

He cleared his throat, "they are closed. But you are living with me now so it doesn't matter anymore." he stated starting the car and driving back to the house.