Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(edited)

I punched him hard in the gut and I slipped out of his grasp.

"Never, ever touch me or kiss me again! I'm ganna go tell Cal that you did that!" I screamed at him and started to run away.

"If you do that then I'll say since you're in your heat you came onto me." He snickered.

"What makes you so sure he would believe you?" I said taking a step forward.

"Because you are in heat and your wolf takes over. He knows that and he won't believe a word you say about it this week or next week or ever! He'll be so mad that you went for me that he might even reject you!" He chuckled at the thought. "Then I could have you all to myself." He smiled.

"What do you want from me?" I asked looking around then back at him.

"I want you to mate with me. I want you to cheat on him with me." He looked serious now.

"No! Never!" I sighed "I'll be your friend and hang out with you when ever you want though!" I said panicked.

"Hmmm... Deal. But..."

"But what..?" I said taking a deep breath.

"You have to let me touch you however I want to. No sex. Just touching and licking and sucking." He winked. "Only when we are alone though. I won't tell anyone. No one will know and I won't tell Caleb that you came onto me. Deal?" He was smiling a huge smile.

I thought for a minute. My wolf was saying yes.

Was I really going to give into this? Am I willing to risk mine and Caleb's relationship for this?