Chapter 27

Chapter 27

(edited)

"Wake up sleepy head." a gentle voice whispered in my ear. I felt a hand rubbing my cheek.

"Ow." I said pulling my face away with my hand on my bleeding cheek.

"You okay?" Dean asked moving a little closer to me.

I sighed remembering why my neck and cheek are hurting, "before I left I shattered a glass against the wall and some of the pieces ended up in my neck and cheek. I guess with everything that's been going on I forgot about it." I chuckled getting out of the bed but came crashing down on the floor.

"Fucking shit!" I screamed trying to stand up but failing badly. Shane came into the room without knocking.

"I heard the bang downstairs so I thought I would come and check." he stated shyly looking between me and Dean.

"Thanks for the concern. Katelyn has glass in her cheek and neck and since you are so good at picking that stuff I was wondering if you would take her to your place and get it out?" Dean asked standing up and walking around me without even looking my way. What did I do to make him so mad? Shane nodded picking me up and following Dean down the stairs. Dean took a right into the living room while Shane carried me out the door.

"Are you okay Kate?" I nodded.

"It just hurts a lot. its been there for a few days." I stated with an emotionless voice. I don't know why I am feeling like this. I feel so much rage and could blow at any minute. Maybe its the hormones. Yeah that's it. My stomach is growing fast than it should be. I'll get Dean to take me to the doctor after the glass is out. Beta Shane walked into his house and set me on the counter while he went and got tweezers to get the glass out.

"You're really quiet Katelyn. What's on your mind?" Shane asked digging the glad out of my cheek.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know the first thing about being Luna. Sure I was an Alpha but my pack was dying so all I did was train. There was no paper work or really leading people." sighing as I confessed what was going on.

"Luna? That would mean you are Alpha Dean's mate. He already found his mate and she rejected him." he stated as he moved to my neck.

"Both of our mates were half vampire so we both had another mate but only half way." wincing as he took a big piece out. He gave me an apologetic look then went back to working.

"Makes sense. So Alpha Dean is going to do the full mate ceremony so you would be his full mate and your connection to your other one would end and go to him." my eyes became wide, I never knew that could be done.

"Is that what's going to happen tonight?" I stuttered remembering Dean saying something to Beta Finn this morning while I was a little bit awake. Shane nodded and picked me back up when he was done. He took me back to the pack house without saying a word to me. I think he had feelings for me but now knows they will never be acted upon.

"How did it go?" Dean asked hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Good. Do you think you can take me to the doctor? My stomach is bigger than its supposed to be and I want to make sure everything is fine." I guess Dean could here the panic in my voice he nodded and took me to the car.

When we got to the pack doctor he came outside and helped me out of the car. My stomach looks like I am nine months pregnant already. Its not right. I'm only maybe a week pregnant. I was led to a white room with a bed and a table. Dean was told to wait outside and would be given news when it is received.

"How far are you?" the doctor asked squeezing the gel on my stomach. He took his little tool and rubbed it along my belly.

"I should only be a week. Its a half vampire baby so its going to grow fast but not this fast right?" he nodded and starred at the picture.

"What is i- Oh my god!" I screamed in pain. Dean came barging in grabbing the doctor and pinning him against the wall.

"No Dean let him go he needs to help me!" I screamed in pain again.

"Why?" he sneered at the doctor.

"I think my water just broke!" Dean dropped the doctor and helped him push the bed to a bigger room as I screamed in pain. When we got to the room the doctor went right to work telling me to push.

"I hate you!" I screamed at Dean. He looked shocked. I pushed again and again.

"Its normal for the woman to say that to the man who got her pregnant." the doctor stated as I pushed again.

"I'm not even the man that got you like this!" Dean screamed back holding my hand.

"I dont care!" I screamed pushing the baby out. Signing thinking it was over but I was wrong.

"Push more! There's another baby!" the doctor screamed frantically.

"I'm trying!" I snapped pushing as hard as I can over and over until the baby came out. Sighing this time I knew it was over. The doctor left with the babies to clean them off.

"Twins." I breathes out looking at Dean scared.

"Don't worry we can raise them. Does this mean that one is Caleb's and one is Austin's?" He sat on the bed still holding my hand. I shrugged not knowing but not caring.

"So the ceremony you were talking about this morning, are we going to do it tonight? I will have the strength and we can ask Jes to watch the babies." I squeezed his hand harder.

"Yes. I want you to mine and only mine." I said catching my lips in a simple but sweet kiss. The doctor came in with one baby in a pink blanket and the other in a blue.

"A boy and a girl. What are you going to name them?" he asked putting the boy in my arms and the girl in Dean's.

"The boy is Sam Zachariah Michaelson. The girl is Quinn Santana Michaelson." kissing Sam's nose and watching him giggle.

"They are healthy but they will grow up fast until they are 5. Then they will be like any normal hybrid. With them only one side is awake. The girl the werewolf side is awake." the doctor sighed looking at Sam.

"What about Sam? Is he a werewolf or a..." I was cut off by the doctor.

"Vampire." he stated and left. The tears started to fall down my cheeks as I starred at little Sam who one day will be a monster.

"What are we going to do? If the pack knew they would-" Dean started to say but stopped talking.

"No. Keep it from them. The doctor said he would be just like his sister till they were 5. That should be about two years. We have till then to figure it out." Little Sam took his hand placing it on my cheek. I put my hand over his. He had green eyes and blonde hair. Quinn had blue eyes and brown hair like Austin.

"We are a family and will stay a family but can I have a baby of my own with you?" Dean asked blushing, I blushed too but nodded. He should have a baby with me. It would be a family of five but that would be okay.