Un-Mated Werewolf Camp

Chapter one

(edited)

I'm leaving. I'm really leaving. I kissed my mom good bye as I put my bags in the trunk of the taxi.

"I'm ganna miss you so much Katelyn!" My mother said giving me a tight hug.

"Mom I'm only staying there till I find my mate. I'll be back before you know it." I said letting go of my mother and getting in the taxi.

In every pack there's a law stating that any persons of the age of 18 that do not have a mate must go to Camp Mateless. It's so stupid but at least I get some time away from my house.

The taxi started and I looked down at my phone and put in my headphones. If I was going to ride in a taxi then I was sure as hell going to listen to my music.

~~~~~~~~

The taxi driver pulled up the the gate of the camp 5 hours later. I paid him and got out. People came out to get my stuff from the trunk.

I walked in, signed in, then got my room key and walked to the cabin.

I walked into the cabin and set my stuff on the bed to the left of the room. I had a room mate that wouldn't be here until tomorrow. They said something about some room mates being guys but mostly its girls with girls and guys and guys, I'm just glad I'm not going to have a guy.

I had a dresser, night stand, and a walk in closet on my side. The other side had the same but darker colors.

I put my shorts, pants, T-shirts, underwear, and socks in the dresser and hung my dresses, skirts, and dress shirts up in the closet. I put my shoes on the floor of the closet.

I pulled out my blankets and pillows and made my bed just how I liked it. They didn't have a mirror in here so I brought one that I could hang on the wall. I looked at myself. I have bright blonde hair that comes to my shoulders, bright blue eyes and I'm about 5'6. I would say I was moderately pretty but not as pretty as some of the other girls I've seen here.

I jumped onto the bed and laid down. It was still early but I was tired as hell. And hot as hell! There was no air conditioning in here!

I threw my blankets on the floor and curled up into a ball and fell asleep after about a half hour of sitting there.