Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(edited)

I woke up the next morning to the sound of someone moving around in my room.

"Stop moving..." I said sleepily.

"Sorry, but I'm moving in. I'll try to keep it as quiet as I can sweet cheeks." A low sexy voice said followed by a chuckle. I turned over to look at him.

He has bright blonde hair, bright green eyes that I could stair into forever, he was tall! Maybe 6'2 at the most. He was buff as hell! He had a 6 pack, his biceps were massive, and he was tan. As tan as I am. I felt my mouth drop at how hot he was. I blinked to make sure he was real. Yup, as real as it could be.

"Damn..." I said lowly. I heard a low chuckle.

"Like what you see sweet cheeks?" He said looking quite amused.

I blushed a deep red and got out of bed. I heard a whistle behind me.

"Damn! Nice ass!" He said loudly. I turned around and he was looking at me smiling a huge smile. I looked down and forgot all I was wearing was spandex and a sports bra.

"Thanks..." I blushes deeper and walked to the dresser and got out a bright pink tank top and some jean short shorts.

I put them on and got my white vans out. I went to the dresser again and straightened my hair till it was perfectly straight, put on foundation, eye liner, water proof mascara. I smiled in the mirror at myself.

"Beautiful!" He said blushing.

I laughed, "thanks, your not so bad yourself." I winked, "and your not even dressed yet." I said walking out of the cabin.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the edge of the dock that was over looking the beautiful lake. I sat there alone for a few minutes.

"Hey." I deep voice said sitting down next to me.

"Hi." I said looking at him. He had dark brown hair, light brown eyes, of course he was tan and muscular. He was pretty hot I might add.

"What's your name?" He said winking at me.

"Katelyn Sladic. What's yours?" I said smiling.

"Austin Heart." He said looking me over.

"Your last name is heart? That's cool!" I laughed.

We sat there for about two hours getting to know each other. It was getting dark.

"I have to get back to my cabin. See ya Austin!" I said standing up and running back 'home' as I call it now.

I walked in to find the guy that was here this morning sitting on his bed.

I got in my bed and looked at him. He looked up and smiled, so did I.

"What's your name sweet cheeks?" He asked

"Katelyn Sladic. And yours?" I asked blushing.

"Caleb Heart." He said laying down in his bed looking at me still.

"Are you Austin Heart's brother?" He nodded.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"19. I've been at this camp for a year waiting for my mate." He signed.

"Sorry. This is my first year here. Well I'm tired. Night!" I rolled over and snuggled into the blankets.

"Night sweet cheeks." Caleb said huskily. His voice was so sexy it sent chills down my spine.