Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(edited)

Katelyn's p.o.v.

I woke up not remembering what happened the night before. I felt like I was burning hot, I took the covers off but it was still hot. I can't take anything else off because I'm still in my swim suit. I stud up but came crashing down on the floor. Caleb's head snapped to look at me sitting on the floor.

I looked at the calendar on my phone. It's Monday... Oh shit! My eyes became wide and I dropped my phone causing the screen to shatter.

"What's wr-" he stopped and breathed in. His eyes went black and he was looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"Caleb... What's going on?!" I yelled standing up.

He stud up and pulled me close and kissed my lips hungrily.

His hands were running all over my body and rested on my breast. I moaned into his mouth. He grunted a sexy grunt.

"Caleb... No..." I moaned softly.

"Please baby..?" He begged. I pushed him away and his eyes went back to his beautiful green.

"Sorry... You're in heat so my wolf kinda took over..." He looked embarrassed.

"It's ok... I just want to hold this off longer... I'm not ready yet." I stated taking off my bathing suit and putting a blue Hollister shirt and some white Hollister shorts with my black toms. I did my make-up and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out of the cabin and there was Austin standing there smirking.

"Hey" he said with a huge smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

"I just want to talk Kate!" He yelled after me.

"Don't call me Kate. Only Caleb can do that and last time I checked you're not Caleb! Now leave me alone!" I snapped and started walking again.

He caught up and started walking next to me.

"Soo..." He started

"Isn't there some other girl you could be having sex with instead of bugging me?" I retorted.

"Actually the only girl I would like to have sex with is walking next to me." His smirk got bigger.

I stopped walking and looked him straight in the eyes, "k look, I don't like you like that! I have a mate who is by the way your brother so why are you hitting on me? I'm taken! So just leave me the fuck alone. And if you think we can be just friends then you are dead fucking wrong!" I screamed at him.

He looked down at me and pushed me up against a tree.

"What-" I was cut off by him kissing me with much passion. I couldn't break free from his grip. His kiss burned my lips.

Shit... This can't be happening...