Chapter 27

Four POV
As soon as it's dark we run towards the train. I jump on and we sit in silence. Some if us could die on this trip. I tried to convince them to just let me go but they wouldn't listen. As soon as we see Erudite headquarters we jump off. We walk and discuss plans.

We are going to burst in and fight our way into Calebs lab and capture him. I'm in charge of Caleb. We want to hurt as little people as possible. If that's possible. I'm not worried. I just need to help Tris.

We burst into the headquarters and I fire a few shots into the air. "Listen up! This is a raid! We just want Caleb Prior! No one else! This isn't Dauntless business, this is personal! So if you let us do what we need go do, then everything will be fine!" I shout and a few people nod.

We walk through the crowd and stop at Calebs lab. I burst in and what we see on the other side shocks me. "Tris.?" I ask. She turns to me startled and then makes her way towards me. She wraps her hand around my throat and tries to strangle me but I shove her off. Zeke holds her down and I turn to Caleb. "This should be fun." and I pounce on him.

Soon he's tied up and knocked out and we carry him and Tris out of Erudite. That was surprisingly easy.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 Hey guys! Sorry for the boring chapter! It's a filler more drama comings soon! Please tell me what you thought in the comments, bye! 😊💕