Chapter 16

Four POV
I can't believe it! She's back. She's back for good! We pull back and she grins at me! "Happy Christmas!" she tells me and I nod. "You too but guess what? Having you back was the best present." I tell her.

"Wait you didn't wait on me, did you?" she asks and I grin and nod sheepishly. "Tobias, Fricking Eaton! Did you not see what I said in the letter?" she says angrily but I can tell she's actually happy. "I say it and I chose to ignore it." I tell her. She grins and looks around.

"Where is everyone?" she asks. "Enjoying Christmas. Their never gonna believe it when I tell them your back!" I exclaim. She grins again and we run to Christina's apartment. Everyone's already in their so we just run straight in.

The next few hours consist of laughing, crying, talking and squealing. That was mostly Christina. Everyone feels bad about not having anything for Christina but she waves it off, saying that we didn't know she'd be here.

We stay up to the early hours of the morning until Tris starts to yawn. "Come on," I say to her,"You can stay at my place. You look tired. We can talk in the morning. Bye guys!" I say to the group and we head off.

I open the door of my apartment and we walk in. Tris looks around and sits on the edge of the bed. "I'm so glad I'm back! Back for good." she says firmly. "Me too. I've missed you so much." I reply. She lies down and I lie down beside her. It's perfect, more perfect than I could ever imagine.

She starts to fall asleep and I smile. Shes beautiful and I'm never letting her go again. She's my everything, I couldn't be without her.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 hey guys! Please tell me what you thought! Id love to hear it! Anyway I was just listening to some music and I realised that the song 'Almost is never enough' by Arianna grande fits perfectly will my last few chapters! If you haven't heard it, look it up! It's amazing! Please comment what you thought! Bye guys! 😊💕