Chapter 5

Christina's POV
What the heck just happened?!

As soon as Cl-Tris rushes off the whole group if guests erupt in noisy chatter. They all can't believe what just happened. I'm not sure I no either. Four puts his arm around me and we tell the guests to sit tight whilst we see what's happening.

We find the gang and we all go outside to talk. "What the heck just happened?!" I shout angrily,"Did she think she could waltz back in, sing a stupid song really badly, upstage me and then run off with Four? News flash that'll never happen! Right!" I turn to Four and he says "Yea right..." He looks a little pale but maybe it's just shock. It's not every day you see your supposedly dead ex.

"Well are we going to let her back into the group?" Zeke asks and I turn around with a snort. "Yea and then we will all go flying on our unicorns. What do you think? After the stunt she just pulled that brat deserves to be alone." I snap. They all look at me weirdly and when I say what they all look away. "Seriously what is wrong?" I ask. Then Four answers,"Well your acting like a spoiled toddler who just got a baby sister. You want nothing to do with her,even though she was your best friend, I might add, but you don't seem to care about what the rests of us want. We may want to see Tris again, we may want to talk to her about why she lied." I look at him through narrowed eyes and say "Well we all know who's side your on."

I whip around quickly to storm inside to the guests when the group starts to shout and gasp. I think it's because of me leaving and I whip around with a smirk, when I see them pointing in the distance at a short blonde girl, Tris. Oh great hasn't she done enough without wrecking my wedding day even more?! I get so angry that I'm about to storm over, grab her by her hair, shove her to the ground and start kicking and punching her. But then I see Fours eyes rollback and he crumples to the ground.

Again, what the heck just happened?!

Fours POV
I wake up to the sound of something beeping. It turns out after I fainted I wouldn't wake up so the gang brought me to the hospital. No ones here so at least it gives me time to think. Do I still love Tris? That question has been on my mind for hours now. Or do I love Christina? I thought I was happy with her but when I saw Tris is felt something different, something I haven't felt in a while. The gang come in and I stop thinking. It's Christina I married, Christina who I'll spend the rest if my life with. So obviously it's Christina I love. But why do I feel like I'm betraying not only Tris but myself when I say that?
***********************************************************
Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! Please tell me if you liked it! Sorry if it's short or boring, it's like 4 in the morning where I am, I just woke up and I'm bored so I decided to write! So please tell me what you think! Bye guys! 😊