Chapter 9

Four POV
What am I going to do? In still in love with Tris. But she might not feel the same way. She'll feel like she was betraying Christina. Why do I always get caught up in these situations? I realise now what I have to do. I have to tell Tris how I feel. It's for the best. I can't avoid this. It's about 6 in the morning so I'll tell her at breakfast. I groan as I get up and head to the shower. Hopefully she feels the same way. I would love to go back to the way things were. The way we were before she 'died' in the bureau.

Tris POV
I wake to the sound of running water. I see Four isn't there so he must be in the shower. Then he comes out and sees I'm awake. "Good your awake. I was thinking that we could go get some breakfast. I want to talk to you about something. The showers free if you want it." I nod and get up. Im a bit stiff but I don't notice it. I wonder what he wants to talk about. After 10 minutes I get out and change into my old clothes. I walk out and say,"Im going to go to my apartment to change. Do you want to come before we go?" He nods and says "Lets go."

We walk in comfortable silence to my apartment. We walk past Christina and I immediately stiffen. But Tobias puts his hand on my shoulder and I relax. She looks at my with apologetic eyes and says "Tris can we talk? please Tris." I look at her and say,"If you want to talk you can talk here." I look at her and she nods, "Ok well i wanted to say I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I guess I was just jealous. I never wanted that to happen. So I wanted to say sorry and I get it if you don't forgive me. I can see how you two feel about each other. You obviously love each other very much. I just hope I can find that someday." I'm a bit taken aback by what she said. Does Tobias really still have feelings for me? But I push all of that down. I turn to her and realise she's apologising. I need my best friend. I run to her and hug her tightly.

"Of course I forgive you. I need you as my best friend Christina. I hope we can put all of this behind us." I turn to Tobias and say him, "Can you wait out here? Christian can you come in? I need to talk to you about something." She nods and walks in. I turn to Tobias and he looks concerned. "Are you sure you want to be alone with her? I'll be out here if you need me. Just shout ok?" I nod and turn around. I feel myself smiling like an idiot. Why is he so concerned about me?

I walk in and close the door. Christina looks up and sees me smiling. She smiles at me and chuckles. "You really still love him don't you?" I think for a minute and then nod. "That's what I needed to talk to you about. What am I going to do? I don't know if he feels the same way? I'm such an idiot. Of course he doesn't. I don't deserve to be with him. I don't understand why he ever did love me in the first place. Christina chuckles and says, "Oh Tris. Of course he still loves you. Don't you see how he looks at you? I've seen it before. He loves you Tris. So please go out there and get your man!" she squeals. I laugh the old Christina is back. "And what about you?" She looks away and mutters something that sounds like I really don't know. "You know what I think Uriah likes you." I tell her. "Really?" she squeals. "You like him don't you? Go and tell him!" I shout. She nods and says "I will. I will and you go out there and tell him how you feel." I nod and tell her to go on out, that I've got to get changed. She nods and leaves. Does he still love me? I really hope he does. It wouldn't be perfect but then when is it? This breakfast will make or break everything. I'll tell him then. Because I'm still in love with Tobias Eaton.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 Hey guys! So please tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments. It would mean the world to me! Thanks! Bye Guys! 😊💕