Chapter 20

Tris POV
Christina pulls me towards her apartment. I'm about to speak when she opens the door and shoves me through. It's completely dark inside and I almost fall over something.

Then, all the lights suddenly turn on and everyone jumps out saying,"Happy Birthday!" My eyes year up, and I start smiling like an idiot. "Oh, thanks guys! You really didn't have to!" I exclaim but Tobias shakes his head,"Of course we did, remember everything you've done for us!" I smile and run and hug everyone.

When I get to Tobias I kiss his check and whisper,"Thank you. This really means a lot to me. I never thought I would see this again." He smiles and whispers back,"Well I'm glad you did. Happy Birthday, Beatrice Prior." I smile and kiss him and then music starts.

We stay for hours, dancing and then Zeke announces,"Lets play Candor or Dauntless, Birthday Edition." I smile and we all sit down. "Ok so Tris. Candor or Dauntless?" he asks me and I reply,"Candor". "How did you feel when you found out that Christina and Four were dating?" he asks me and I freeze, shocked. "Well,I guess it hurt, seeing my best friend and my boyfriend together. But I had to tell myself that it wasn't as if they had totally forgotten me, but that they thought I was dead. I couldn't barge in there and start getting upset. It wouldn't do anything. So I put on a brave face and pretended everything was ok. Because that was all I could do. " I blush and I look down, but Tobias looks at me and smiles. "It's ok. I understand."

We play on for ages and by the end we are all laughing like maniacs. Then we open presents. Christina and Will gave me a white dress and cream heels, Shauna and Zeke gave me 3 books and $50, Lynn got me an engraved knife and some engraved bullets. Tobias looks at me and gives me a box. I open it and see a blue charm bracelet. I smile and ask him to help me put it on. He grins at me and I smile back. I kiss him and thank everyone.

We all head home and i smile. Tonight was perfect! I have amazing friends! I never thought I would see them again, especially not on my birthday! My life could not get any better...
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hey guys! Please tell me what you thought in the comments. Id love to hear from you guys! Thanks for all the votes and the comments! It really means a lot to me! Bye Guys! 😊💕