Chapter 11

Forgive and Forget... Jason thought to himself. 

They were half way to the building and he looked behind himself and saw Michael still standing their. "Freddy..." Jason whispered. "Michael is still there..."

Freddy looked behind him and wiped his nose on his wet sleeve. He sighed and said bitterly, "Don't worry... He hates me... just leave him." 

Jason stared at Michael still, watching Michael sit there, and what it looked like, crying. He sighed at the sight and thought about how his friend was only saying no because Freddy had almost drowned Jason.

Jason was still confused on how and why he had accepted the request of forgiveness from Freddy. I just wanted it all to end... Jason whispered in his head. 

How could Michael say no though? Freddy had asked, and even cried, in front of a group of people! Just so Michael and him could be friends! Michael was even a little mad at Michael for the move he had made.

He and Freddy walked into the building and headed to their classroom. 

Hopefully the rest of the day would go good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy sighed. How could of Michael said no? He had plead so long, and he had said no to him. He knew what he did was very drastic, but forgive and forget, right?

Freddy was sitting on the bus, staring at the back of Michael's head. The bus was silent, which didn't usually happen, but only because of the fight at recess. Kari and Jo and Josh were mad at Freddy, but right now all he could care of, was Michael.

He was begging at recess! He even cried, just so he could befriend Michael again. What did Freddy have to do to make Michael forgive him? Did he have to beg even more? Did he have to cry even more? Did he have to give Michael something that he wanted?

Freddy wanted to shout at Michael, asking what he needed to do to make his friend happy and forgive him again. 

But what would make that happen?

He exhaled heavily and looked to Jason. His face told no emotion, and he was staring at Michael. Jason then blinked his eyes and looked to Freddy.

"Do you want to come over?" He asked, trying to smile. Freddy swallowed a slimy spit, which still clung to the top of his throat. "N-no I can't, my father would want me home..."

There was a silence that ran throughout the whole bus.

And the it was too loud.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael had tears streaming down his face.

I've never felt this way... Michael murmured in his thoughts. 

He had his head down, hoping nobody would notice his watery eyes. Everybody was silent, the fight must have spread like wild fire through out the school. Everyone knew that he had denied the acceptance of friendship.

And now Jason would be mad at him, just because he didn't want to be friends with Freddy. And that made him bad? Because he didn't want to be friends with the person who pushed one of his best friends?

He reached in his pants pocket, which were still wet and he felt something inside.

He grabbed the 'something' and looked at it. 

A picture.

Of Freddy, Jason, and him, all scrunched together. He picture was damp, and looked like it had been in a washer machine, which it had been. 

It was from last Friday, when we got a hold of a camera, and started taking pictures... Michael had said as he clenched the picture tightly. He had been wearing the pants that night, and his mother had cleaned them, making the ends of the picture furry looking.

"Hard to believe that was last Friday..." He mumbled, so quiet that he himself almost couldn't hear the words. His hands were sweaty on the grip of the picture, but he clenched it so nothing could make him part with it.

The bus slowed to a stop and Jason got up and started to walk away, not even looking back at michael.

He looked back to the picture and held in his tears.

"I'm so sorry..." He whispered as he stared at the picture of Freddy.

"I can't forgive you."

This is short, only because it's like a 'filler' the next oe will be waaaaaaay better! Vote/comment...? :D...?