Chapter 19

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO READ DIS STORY<3

I loved writing this very much! It's very sad that it's ending... :( lol

Present

"You were all once friends?" Nancy asked confused. She was sitting next to Jamie and Tommy, who were listening to the whole story of the three once-been friends.

"Once!" Freddy snarled his elbow leaning against the wall of the house, standing him up. "We were once best friends..."

Jamie stared at Jason and Michael and said, "I never thought you ever talked!" Tommy agreed saying, "I always thought you to were mute or something..."

Michael sighed loudly and took off his mask, still sitting on the ground. "I...I can talk..." He said in a wispy sounding voice that was not too low, but not too high. "But... like I always said... why talk when I'm just going to say something I regret..." Michael Myer's eyes darted to Jason and Freddy

"But, Jason, you just can't talk?" Tommy asked. Jason took off his mask and shook his head, meaning that he could not talk. "The water must of done something to you," Tommy said.

"So yeah, you know the story," Freddy said, getting uncomfortable as he stood up straight. "But, I'm still confused," Nancy said as she started to get up, "how did you meet right now?"

"Well... You see, Michael over here"-Michael held up a hand, stopping Freddy from speaking. 

"I decided I wanted to go back to river, so  could remember the times I had with Freddy and Jason..." Michael said, his words slow and steady. "And I guess at the same time, Freddy wanted to find me or Jason by going into our dreams, because I was getting weird dreams of boiler rooms, but apparently because he couldn't find us in the dream world, he wanted to visit Jason's old house. And Jason just wanted to go back to his house. But weirdly, it all happened at the same time..."

Nancy, Jamie, and Tommy stared at the three killers and they all hesitated to speak.

"Are you guys friends now...?" Jamie asked slowly. Michael looked to her, and shrugged. "Well, since those two buffoons almost killed me..." Freddy said with a roll of his eyes as if it was obvious that they wouldn't be friends.

"You say that Freddy, but you came to Jason's house! As if you missed him. Michael, you came by the river to remember the memories! You guys missed each other!" Nancy said accusingly. Michael Myers got up and stared at her. "I would never miss them!" He shouted.

"I hate these guys!" Freddy shouted as he pointed to Michael and Jason. Jason nodded as he took out his machete. He was still wearing the green jacket his mother had made for him. 

Jamie got up slowly and looked to her uncle. "You don't hate everything about them. You like some parts and you hate some parts. You hate the fact that Freddy had pushed one of your best friends. But you miss the parts when you three would go to the river."

Michael sighed and nodded. "I miss the days when we would hang out near the river and smile. But I hated the parts when Freddy and Jason would... would..." Michael rubbed his teary eyes and didn't finish his sentence.

"I hated the times when Jason was overreacting... but I felt so sad when..." Freddy looked to Jason and bit his lower lip, which was trembling as if he was ready to burst into a sobbing fit.

Jason had a coughing fit before saying in a deep voice, "I liked when we would defend ourselves... but why did it have to be like this?"

Everything was silent before Michael and Freddy said, "I'm sorry..."

Jason stared at them and dropped his machete. "I'm sorry..." He whispered back.

They slowly walked closer and closer with arms stretched out wide. 

In the silent the three hugged each other. Outside lighting flashed and wind whistled at the window. Rain was pelting the the roof. It finally was a perfect day for the three.

Finally a perfect day.

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY EXCEPT KARI JOSH JO AND ANY OTHER RANDOM KIDS