Chapter 18

Second to last chapter I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH</3 By the way: I do not know how old Freddy was when he got burnt, so I just thought that his age would be 30 So Jason and Freddy will both be 30 and Michael will be 27 in this chapter. By the wayby the way: I know Jason found his mask because someone he killed had it, but I just mixed it up a lil By the wayBy the wayBy the way: I know Freddy's whole burning scene didn't go like that, like I said before I'm just mixing it up a lil

11 Years later

Jason slipped quietly around a tree and stared a two girls who frightfully huddled together. They had saw him in the forest and knew it was the legendary, Jason Voorhees of Crystal Lake.

"Sh...Shhh!" A girl whispered furiously to the other one. Jason rolled his eyes and smiled underneath his cloth mask that wrapped around his head. 

Jason tried to step quietly behind them, and a twig snapped underneath his black shoes. The girl who was told to 'sh' squealed loudly. 

"Ki... Ki... Ki... Ma... Ma... Ma..." He whispered gently, not to much for him to be heard. The girls looked around for Jason, but like always he was hiding perfectly, so he was not seen by his prey.

Jason took another step towards them, and another, and another, until he was right behind them, the machete in his hand.

Kill them, mommy? He asked his mother in his head. Waiting for a response, he did nothing. Kill them for mommy... they are bad, Jason! His mother screamed in his head. Okay, mommy... He murmured as he raised the Machete just above a girl's head.

"Ahhhhh!" The two girls chorused as they turned around swiftly. Jason, caught off guard, put his machete to his side.

One of the two girls quickly looked around as if something would save them. 

"J...J-Jason!" The girl screamed at him.

Mommy? He asked in his head. Getting no response in his head, he realized that in front of him was his mother. Mommy! He thought with a grin.

"J-Jason! You've been a bad, bad, boy!" The girl shouted at Jason. What did I do Mommy? I thought you were pleased with me killing? He thought sadly. 

"Stop killing! Mommy does not like you killing!" The girl screamed at Jason. Mommy....? He questioned. I thought I was pleasing you... 

"Run!" The girl who was taking as if she was Jason's mother screamed to the other girl. THAT WAS NOT MOTHER! Jason screamed angerly as he sped walk towards them. 

One tripped and Jason walked up behind her, and smirked. Bringing down his machete, she sliced in two. Jason could feel his machete go through muscle and bone. Blood gushed out onto the machete and on Jason, getting his blue overalls, red.

"NO!" Jason heard the other girl screech. Jason swiftly looked up and saw her standing a few yards away. He smiled underneath his mask and speed walked to her. She ran throughout the woods, pushing leaves and branches out of her face.

She ran, leading Jason towards the dock that held Jason's fear.

He carefully stepped onto the dock, and it creaked underneath his feet. He tried not to squealed, but his  mother told him to be calm.

She led his closer and closer, the dock getting more unsteady with each step Jason took. I'm too much for the dock.. He mumbled. And just like that, he felt the floor underneath him started to break.

He gurgled out water as he tried to float up to the top. I have to look... He gurgled to himself in his thoughts. He looked downward and saw an older version of Michael and Freddy. Michael had short brown hair that was swaying in the lake and Freddy had red-ish brown-ish hair that was, too, swaying in the lake.