Chapter 3

Jason ran outside with Freddy and Michael right by his side. Recess had just begun.

Outside, the three always would always go underneath the jungle gym to talk and laugh. They loved doing that, it was so private, almost nobody wanted to go underneath.

"Did anyone get the new video game?" Asked Freddy.

"My mother said she might!" Jason said with a smile.

Video games were a subject they would usually discuss a lot. New videos and how they are, old video games, online video games. They all really like video games. Violent, though, was there all time favorite category.

Michael shook his head sadly.

"Lucky! I heard the graphics are better than any other!" Freddy said, looking excited. "Maybe we can come over when you get it, and we can all play!"

Jason smiled and nodded. They would usually hang out outside, but when Jason or Michael got a new video game, they would go over there to play it. Freddy usually didn't get a video game, Jason suspected that his parents just didn't want his to play such violent games.

"Cool! Now... what about the plan... do you have marbles, Michael?" Freddy had asked, his voice more quiet.

Michael nodded with a smile on his face. He then squiggled words in the dirt, making words.

"Thousands," Jason said with a smile, reciting the words written in the dark brown dirt. 

Michael nodded.

"That'll hurt them so much, they'll finally realize how much they hurt us..." Freddy growled with a smile that meant evil.

Jason was so excited.

They would learn their lesson, they would finally learn that what they do to them to terrible and torturous.

They will feel so much pain, that they will stop.

They would finally stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy's thoughts dragged at the thought of revenge. 

He'd always wanted to get revenge on anyone. His parents, his foster parents, the bullies, the teachers. And now he got one of them, which was the best he could do right now.

He had always thought when he would get older he could get revenge on the people that dislike him. He could hurt them, or back stab them. Somehow hurt them so badly, they would never hurt him. 

When he would grow up, he'd be king of the world, slaying anyone who was mean to him when he was young. They'd finally relize him. Notice him.

A smile curled to his face until a voice broke his thoughts.

"...maniacs! Son of a hundred maniacs! Son of a hundred maniacs!" The chant grew and grew, making the anger fill his body.

Michael was glaring at them, trying to get them to leave. Jason was trying to stand up.

Freddy, who was staring at the ground, lifted his gaze to the children, age ranging from 7 to 13. It was a larger group than the people at the lunch. 

"So, deformed over here is trying to defend that sweater wearing loser?" A chuckle released from an older looking boy. 

The thing is, Freddy, Jason, and Michael, didn't even know half of these students. The students just hated them. 

"What did we do!?" Shouted Freddy, so loud it stopped the chanting of the large group of children. Some of the kids looked scared, finally realizing that they didn't do anything to make them do this. The others were smiling, probably wondering what the three kids against this large group of kids.