Chapter 53| The Dawat

This Chapter is Dedicated to my wonderful friend Anupriya 

*******************************

'Wow! Appi.' Saba complimented as she stepped out of the bathroom. Sana looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. She turned around and beamed at her sister. Saba removed the towel from her head and complimented Sana's black and orange Patiala suit. Sana wondered what was so amazing in the dress, it barely had any designs except for some work on the neckline. Otherwise, it was a plain black Kurtha and orange Patiala pant. The dupatta was plain orange with black borders.

'Keep it on one side. Don't leave it open.' Saba suggested when she found Sana was unable to decide what to do with the dupatta.

'Hmm. Good idea.' Sana turned to look at her sister and frowned at seeing her still wearing only a towel.

'What happened?' Sana asked.

Saba sighed checking the cupboard, - 'I have nothing to wear.' She whined, and Sana's mouth dropped.

'But just today we shopped so much.' Sana pointed out. Saba turned to face her sister and placed her palms on her hips.

'But they are for the wedding. I have nothing to wear for the Dinner party.' Saba said seriously. Sana shook her head and asked her to take something, anything from her clothes.

'Wow!' Saba exclaimed and hurried towards her sister. Before, Sana knew it she was engulfed in a tight hug by Saba.

'Thank you, Appi. You are the best.' She gushed hugging her tightly. Sana held her and patted her back. Saba parted only when her sister reminded her that they are getting late.

*****************************

Sana wore a small umbrella Jhumkas and was adjusting it when Saba came from nowhere and began whining. She wanted to use the mirror.

'Just a second.' Sana replied applying Kohl in her eyes. Then, she turned her head and looked at Saba. She had chosen ink blue high slit long Kurthi which was Sana's and matched it with Denim that was her own. The Kurthi had elaborate golden work on the neckline and at the hem of the long sleeves.

'I am looking stunning, right?' Saba grinned at her sister.

'Yes.' Sana complimented her.

'Pass me that blood red lip gloss.'

'That is mine.' Sana raised her eyebrow.

'So?' Saba shrugged. Sana smiled and passed her the lip gloss. Then, she quickly applied a nude lip gloss and combed her hair. Saba helped her part the hair from the middle and pin it on either side.

'Thanks.' Sana smiled, and Saba smiled widely.

**************************