Chapter 1| Meet Sana Zafar

The Characters, organizations and events in the story are fictious

**************************

The weather was gloomy as usual. The sun had peeked for a while and then hid back again into the clouds. Sana looked up at the cloudy sky and sighed. She lowered her head, adjusted the sling of her brown and yellow keep all and walked through the busy street of London. She stopped at the bus stop and began tapping her feet as she looked around for her bus. Restlessly, she pulled the full sleeve of her olive green long jacket and exposed her wrist. She checked the time and groaned. She had started off early, waking up on time. She never misses her yoga session, and even today she didn't but then a call pissed her off and she was now running late.

Sana sighed as her bus stopped right in front of her. There were few people who climbed in first and then she. Unfortunately, there wasn't an empty seat. She rolled her eyes and stood. Within minutes, she found herself squished between people. Early morning rush, she groaned. As the bus drove to its destination her phone rang again. Sana glanced at the phone wondering if it is her boss. She exhaled loudly on seeing the name flash on the screen.

SABA Calling....

She cut the call and put her phone on silent mode. That monkey was troubling her since morning.

Sana smiled at the guard who smiled back politely and greeted her kindly.

'Good morning Miss Zafar.' He said with a warm smile.

'Good morning, Samuel.' Sana replied. He held the door for her and she entered the fashion institute.

Kazar's Fashion Institute, Sana works here as a designer. Here Sana works on various ranges of designs, at first, she was an intern here and only recently has graduated to a full-fledged designer. Currently, she was working her blood and sweat out for a big fashion show that was coming soon. Her first show as a designer and she was super tensed.

'Hey, Emma!' Sana greeted a pretty girl behind the counter. The young petite brunette, Emma, works as a part-time receptionist to support her studies.

'Hey, Sana!' The eighteen-year-old smiled back at her. They nodded at each other.

Sana felt proud as she walked through the corridor. This was her dream, being a fashion designer. She had argued with her mother, who wanted her to be a doctor or engineer and got here on her own merit. She held the long door handle and pushed the glass door open and entered her cabin. She got this cabin recently. Sana inhaled the scent of the cabin and closed her eyes. A serene smile on her lips.

As she walked up to her table, she admired the posh marble tiles. Stopping at the table, Sana ran her palm on the wooden surface. She dropped her keepall on the table and sat down on the revolving chair. She huffed and leaned back staring at the orange colored ceiling for a while before sitting up straight. She unzipped her bag and fished out her mobile phone. It took her five minutes to find the darn phone. She had angrily stuffed it in her bag.

Her eyes widened on seeing ten messages all from the same person, Saba. She opened one message.

Saba: Hey, Appi. Why aren't you picking the bloody call?

Sana shrugged and tossed her phone into her bag again. What a sister? Saba was three years younger to her, yet Saba always bosses her around. It is Sana's love for her younger sister that she doesn't mind. The two sisters are very close to each other. For them, they are each other's best friend and confident.

Sana: When I reach home, I will call you back.

She typed and then placed the phone on the table, beside her bag.