Chapter 31| Bonfire & Steamy Makeout?

This chapter is dedicated to my cool friend, the cute @1999Su. Always keep smiling, my dear :*

****************************

Sana placed her phone on the table and left the room. She stepped into the living room and found the sofa empty. She heard his voice and turned around. He stood by the window and talking on phone. His one hand in his pocket. Sana wondered who could it be but doesn't disturb him. Quietly, she walked up to the sofa and sat in her seat.

After speaking to someone on phone, Daanish turned around. He was startled on seeing Sana sitting on the single sofa.

'Hey!' He sat back on the double sofa, - 'Wonderful tea.' He complimented again.

Sana nodded. He continued, - 'Listen I must go,' – Sana looked visibly disappointed when he said that, - 'I will come some other day, don't worry.' He assured her.

'But-but it is raining outside.' Sana reasoned. Daanish nodded thoughtfully.

'Yup. But I have to video chat with Nadia. She will get angry and then I will have to coax her and honestly, I don't know how to coax her. You women are so tough.' He said and smiled looking front. Sana knew he must recollecting his time trying to coax Nadia. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

'Okay. I will get you an umbrella.' She said getting up from her seat.

'Thank you so much.' Daanish exclaimed leaning against the sofa.

What a chipkoo fiancé - Sana thought bitterly as she walked into her room.

She got an umbrella from the bottom shelf of her wardrobe. She checked if it was working and then walked out of the room. She entered the living room and Daanish was standing by the heater. He stuck out his palm then retracted it and rubbed it against each other. She walked up to him.

'Here.' She forwarded him the umbrella. Daanish turned his head to look at her.

'Thanks.' He said taking it from her. Sana was highly disappointed that Daanish had to leave. She was hoping she will use the rain to full advantage. But then, what was she expecting, really? Bonfire, two drenched people, naughty guy, blushing girl, steamy make out?

Steamy make-out – Sana's cheeks burned at the thought.

***************************

After Daanish had left, Sana locked the door. She switched off the heater and picked up the used plate and cups. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even pick up his teacup. Sana pressed her lips tightly.

Nadia - She thought bitterly.

She cleaned the plates and cups. After placing them neatly she looked up at the small wall clock on the kitchen wall. It is 8 pm, there was still one hour for dinner and so, she decided to call Alishba. Quickly, she wiped her palms on the hand towel and walked out of the kitchen.

Sana spoke with Alishba for an hour. It was mostly Alishba talking. She was telling her all about her shopping plans and the wedding plans. Sana heard with a smile.

'We have hired the best wedding planner from Delhi. Aleesa Nawab Ali. She is costly, but she is worth it.' Alishba gushed happily.

Sana: Cool

Alishba: I know right. And my designer is you. Oh, I love you.

Sana giggled and said, - 'Hope Aahil doesn't hear you.' She teased her friend. Alishba laughed loudly, she even snorted in between the laugh. Sana's smile widened.