TEASER

'Stand up.'

'Huh?'

'Stand up, Daanish.' She said sternly and Daanish looked confused at her. She pressed her lips tightly and tilted her head to one side.

'I am sorry if I-'

'Daanish. Stand.'

Daanish looked worried as he stood up. 

******************************

She got up from her chair and walked up to him. Daanish looked at her as she stood close to him. She held the elastic of the lehengha. Sana felt his gaze on her and looked up. Then, she realized she was very close to him. Their gaze met, and they kept staring.

Daanish took a step forward and accidentally tripped over the heavy lehenga.

'Oh!' Sana raised her hand and rested her palms over his chest. He moved his arms and held her waist. Sana felt shivers and slightly ticklish with his arms around her waist. She looked up and found Daanish still staring at her. She gulped and stared back into his eyes. This time she noticed something strange in his hazel eyes.

The time stood still for Sana, she couldn't move her gaze from Daanish's face. His eyes darted from her eyes to her lips and back again.  

************************************

How was the Chapter, guys? Please drop your comments in the thoughts, please *smiles*