Chapter 34| Yoga Classes

TRING.... TRING...

Sana got up excitedly. She sat on her bed and ruffled her hair. She looked around for her phone and found it under her butt. She went straight to her contacts. Her thumb hovered over his name as she debated if she should call him or not. Since it was his first day she decided to call lest he forgot. She dialed his number and placed it against her ear. She bit her nails as she waited for him to pick up the call.

Few rings later, she was about to cut the call when he picked up.

'Hey!'

She was surprised. She had expected him to be sleeping but he sounded bright.

'What happened? You slept?' Daanish teased her. Sana shook her head.

'No. I am surprised you are awake.' She said glancing at her digital alarm clock. 5.30am.

'I am up since 4.' He informed, and Sana's mouth dropped open. What the hell was he doing so early in the morning?

'Anyway, I am excited about the yoga classes.' He said brightly. Sana blinked at the wall in the front and nodded.

'Okay. Come outside my building. The classes start at 6.'

'Okay. I will be there in ten minutes.' He said and cut the call.

Ten minutes - Sana's eyes widened.

He was already ready, and she hasn't even got up from the bed.

Shit!

She threw the duvet from over her and leaped from her bed. She wore her fluffy slippers and dashed into the bathroom.

********************************

Sana adjusted her purple tank top and checked her hot pants. Quickly, she wore her sneakers. She tied her hair into a high ponytail and grabbed her yoga mat. Tugging it under her arm she rushed out of the apartment.

She ran through the lobby and stopped in front of the main door. She could see Daanish outside her building. The main door opens from inside; unless you are a resident here then you need to push a button on the intercom or keys. She inhaled deeply and walked casually towards the door.

'Hey.' She pushed open the door and greeted him with a smile.

'Hey.' He smiled back

Daanish wore a red tank top which had black piping on the neckline and on the side. Along with that, he wore black track pants. Sana eyed his collarbone until he interrupted her, - 'So where is the class?' He looked around adjusting his glasses. Sana looked away from his arms and nodded.

'Here.' She gestured behind her and turned around. Daanish silently followed her. Suddenly, Sana felt conscious.

Is my hot-pants too tight? Is the shape of my butt visible to him? I hope my behind isn't looking fat – Sana's mind was restless.

They entered the room on the ground floor. Daanish looked around the place. Sana asked him to wait while she gets a spare yoga mat for him. She hurried towards the rack where there are many spare items. She searched for a mat and found a pink one. She took it out and neatly folded it.

'Here.' She forwarded it to him. Daanish thanked her and took it from her. They arranged their mats beside each other. After they had done, someone greeted them.

'Good morning, Mrs. Wilson?' Both Sana and Daanish greeted her in unison. Mrs. Wilson smiled at them and spoke to Daanish about the apartment and if he was happy. He had only positive things to say. Sana watched Mrs. Wilson blush and she smiled. Daanish's charm.

After Mrs. Wilson took their leave the two looked at each other. Sana asked him to sit and together they sat. Soon, Ajith came. As he passed by his students he stopped beside Sana.

'Hey, Sana! How are you?' He asked brightly.

'I am fine.' Sana said. She tried hard to not grin. Ajith looked at Daanish and frowned. Daanish nodded at him. Sana glanced at Daanish and then at Ajith.

'Oh, Ajith meet Daanish. Remember I told you about a friend. That's him.' Sana introduced them.

'Hi!' Daanish greeted politely.

Sana smiled watching the color drain from Ajith's face. Serves the Tharki, right.

'Oh, Okay.' He spoke after he had composed himself, - 'We will talk about the payment and sessions after the class.' He said not looking at either of them. Sana's smile widened.

The classes began. Sana at first felt Daanish might take time to adjust but he was a quick learner. Perhaps he knew the basics from before. Sana turned her attention away from him and focused

and her own yoga.

As she does her steps, Ajith comes out of nowhere. Sana rolled her eyes as he began telling how she has kept her leg wrong. She cringed as he caressed her feet in a pretense of correcting her.

'Sir, help me with this step too.' Daanish interrupted them and Sana looked at him gratefully. Ajith looked pissed. He showed him the pose with gesture and walked away. Sana grinned.

'Why didn't you object?' Daanish spoke out of blue and Sana looked at him confusedly.

'Huh?'

'When he was inappropriately touching you.' Daanish sounded annoyed.

'Oh. He has that bad habit of touching women inappropriately. Tharki Saala.' Sana said bitterly.

Daanish shook his head.

'You should just punch that ******* in his face.' Daanish fisted his fingers. Sana eyed his hand before looking up at him. Well, he does have a point but why create an unnecessary scene. Sana doesn't think he was worth that time and energy.

'Okay. Next time, I will.' Sana said softly

Daanish looked at her, - 'If you don't then I will.' He said angrily. Sana has never seen him angry or annoyed before. She nodded.

He cares so much about me – Sana thought with a dreamy smile.

******************************

I know guys the update is small. I will be posting one more chapter tonight *smiles*

So, guys? How was the Chapter? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles* *flying kisses*