Chapter 15-Shocker.

“Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable, but her story and mine are different now. It wasn't easy for me to accept this simple truth, because there was a time when our stories were the same, but that was six years and two lifetimes ago.” 

-Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, Im trying to make the chapters as long as possible, im trying to make my updates as frequent as possible and im trying to make my work as good as possible. SO PLEASE, HUMOUR ME, and VOTE OR COMMENT.

I do put alot of time and effort into this so just do a little something to make me feel good about it alright?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 15-Shocker.

Chelsea’s POV

I got up the next morning from a night of blissful sleep in the arms of Vic.

My body was sore as hell after the long hours we had kept going. So worth it. I lifted my head to see that Vic was still sleeping. The clock alerted me that it was 1 o'clock. Wow, it’s lunch time, I thought. On time, my stomach grumbled. Looking down under the covers I saw that I was naked, my expensive death trap thrown on the ground somewhere, and Vic was in his boxers. Shifting slightly, careful not to wake Vic up, or to further damage my already sore body, I kissed Vic on his nose. He sighed in his sleep and I took it as an invitation to continue. I kissed every inch of his face, leaving his lips for last. I kissed him full on his lips, biting his bottom lip a bit harder than I intended. He sleepily opened his eyes and closed them right back, this time kissing me back. He pulled me on top of him and his hands were under my breasts, cupping them and massaging ever so lightly. I moaned into his mouth and ground my unshielded core to his arousal. He moaned and flipped us over so that he was now in control. Pushing the tip of his hardened manhood against my innocent core I felt a spasm of electricity shoot through me as need ached through my body. His hands were on the sides of my neck, drawing circles as his mouth went to my chest. He licked the valley in between my bumps and then took my nipples into his mouth, one by one, biting down on them, making me arch my back. His shaft was still teasing my core and I could not take it anymore. To hell with waiting for a year or two. My hands made their way down, stopping to rub his defined abs. Once I reached his boxers, I inserted my hands in them, attempting to pull them off. 

‘Chels. No. I’m not gonna have sex with you. Dont push me. Leave the boxers on.’

I groaned in frustration and decided, fine, no sex, that doesn’t mean I cant torture him, now does it?

I ignored his protests and instead of removing his boxers since he didn’t let me, I took his length in my hand. He gasped slightly and groaned. I pumped him, going slow and first and then faster and I could feel myself getting closer to my release, the same as him. I gently squeezed his manhood and increased my speed until I had him releasing all over my lower half. 

Huh, if I got that reaction from him, I must be at least ok for my first time. 

He was panting hard as he bit down on my neck. 

‘Chels, you said you never did that before.’

‘I was telling you the truth, I never have. That was my,uh, first time. Was I...uh...ok?’

I looked embarrassed at asking as I avoided eye contact with him. He grabbed my face, making me stare him straight in the eye.

‘That was pretty damn amazing Bubbles.’