only my shootas

P.O.V Cashmere

Yes I know my name sounds alittle ghetto but shit its just right for me plus my daddy gave me the name. Well I'm the type of person that doesn't trust many people but the people I do trust best believe they gon be there when ever I need them. Im 21, with pierced nipples and tattos, im a virgin I know a little weird you would think I would lost it already but nope, I'm 5'2, a junior in college studying to be a veterinarian, with big light brown eyes, im a mixed chick (indian & white), im light skinned, with a banging ass body, i weigh about 130 pounds, i have long curly honey blonde hair that stops at my back, and you can say im a player. Sometimes you have to have that trait dealing with these niggas out here. You can't run game on a girl that watches her brother run game on these hoes so I just play along with they little trick. I became a player since 8th grade yeah that might be a little to early become one but that nigga hurt my heart. I loved that nigga and after that I didnt give a fuck about these niggas feelings no more.

P.O.V Toni

My trust comes with a price I only fuck with a few and it's for a good reason. I've been hurt alot by niggas and bitches (bitches meaning friends). People that I thought were my friends even fucked me over that's why I sticked to my main 3 bitches they never let me down. I'm 22 years young, im a virgin yes surprising,  I'm 5'4, a senior in college studying to be a physical therapist, slim thick body, I weigh about 134 pounds, im a brown skin, curly dark brown hair to the middle of my back, and brown eyes. My whole life ive been in some fucked up situations, yes I got over them but you can only get hurt so much. Yes I have trust issues this is because when I'm with a nigga they tell me what I wanna hear they always lie to me and I have to find out the hard way. SHIT SUCKS!

P.O.V Tasha

I'll be the loyalist perosn you'd ever met. But you have to earn my loyalty it just doesn't come right away. I've been with the same nigga since i was in the 6th grade and my ass is 20 like tf. How are we still together? I'm 5'3, a junior in college studying to be a psychologist, dark brown eyes, I'm light brown skinned, I'm thick in all the right places, I have shoulder length jet black hair, and I weigh about 137 pounds. I do trust my man but at the same time I dont I know its confusing. He's fucked around on me and I've fucked around on him. We go back and forth like if he fucks around I go fuck around 10 times worse. There is one time where he really broke my heart though. When I was about to be a sophomore in high school he got a bitch pregnant I thought I could never forgive him on what he did my heart was broken. But my bitch Cash told me that I know yall been through more then this just take yo time to forgive him trust he'll come around. AND HE DID! He hasn't fucked up since.

P.O.V Leloni

Me I dont care about loyalty or trust if you gon stick with me stick with me. I'm not a player but I can be if I want to. No I never got hurt cause I dont let my guard down. Niggas always be tryna spit some game so. It's like they can't even spit game anymore they say that same shit over and over again I just start not listening anymore ITS GETS OLD! I'm 20, 5'4, a junior in college studying to be a surgeon, light brown eyes, yellow boned, slim thick with a nice round ass, I weigh about 135 pounds, and I have shoulder length brown curly hair. Im a sweetheart but with a attitude. I know what I want but it's like I just don't get it maybe I'm not looking hard enough. BUT THAT'S ALL GONNA CHANGE SOON!

P.O.V Chris

I'm the type of nigga every female want yeah I know it sound cocky but shit its true. Bitches just be throwing themselves at me so i catch they ass. I don't love none of these hoes though.   When they start catching feelings I gotta cut they ass off. Bitch I'm just wit you either because I want some pussy or I want my dick sucked nothing more nothing less. I don't want no relationship with em KEEP IT G. I'm 24 years young, 6'6, caramel skin, my whole chest is covered in tattoos and and few on my arms, I have hazel eyes, with a perfect set of white teeth and some full pink lips to go with it. I've been to jail once for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I didn't mind doing the time it actually helped me, opened my eyes to alot. I'm a drug dealer yeah I know that's not a real job but shit a nigga been in this hustle since I was 15. I had to my Mom was a single mother. She wasn't a single mother because my dad left. She was a single mother because my dad died. When he died that day I made a promise to her that she don't have to worry about anything I got her and thats how I got in the game and never been out since. You can say I'm a player, shit what nigga out here ain't a player YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!

P.O.V Theo

Well it ain't that much to say about me. Yeah Im a thug but I'm a thug with a heart though. To be honest I'm ready to settle down with that right female. I want a women I can come home to every night and won't have to worry about these hoes CAUSE ITS JUST GON BE ME AND HER! I'm 25 years old,  6'1, darkskin with a toned body, dress classy like a calvin klein model but in a thug way, bright ass  smile, and big dark brown eyes. Yes I am a player but shit you gotta do what you gotta do to make it in life. I sell alittle drugs here and there but I own this club called The Vibe that be making enough money so shit I MOST DEFINITELY NOT WORRIED.

P.O.V Black

Im a lock down nigga. I can't do shit no more I mean shit I love my bitch no doubt but its hard not being able to fuck with no hoes. Shit I know I fucked up when we was young got a bitch pregnant so what. Ooooooo Tasha was mad ash that bitch wanted to kill me. Something in me wanted to just let her. Im 24, 6'2, light skinned with tattoos like August Alsina, pierced ears, and I'm a true thug when I want what I want I get it. I do have a daughter she's 7 years old her name is Tiffany. I'm a good ass daddy so my bitch ass baby momma can't say shit about that. I do what a daddy's supposed to do. My baby momma name is Cat short for Catherine. She got so mad cause I didn't drop Tasha for ha ass look Tasha that's wifey right there ain't nobody gon come before her except my mom's. That lady always come first.

P.O.V Scooby

Im a nice guy but the thug type to though.  Me and this girl Leloni have been fucking with each other hard ever since we was in high school yeah im still fucking with here shit thats gon be wife pretty soon. I'm 23, 6'0, light skin with a fresh fade, my dress game is on point, i have gray eyes, nice toned body, and a to NFL player. No im not a player shit call me duhh but I just can't hurt no female my mom's taught me better than that. I just wanna wife my "girl" and be worth her and just her. SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW IT YET but imma ask her to marry me.

P.O.V Anthony

Hell no I dont wanna settle down yet im not young for that shit. I'm 22, 5'11, brown skinned, with a nice bright smile, fresh fade, I have a little bit of tattoos, and with dark brown eyes. Im a single nigga so you know I get pussy no doubt about that. Bitches dont care where we at if we at the club, a restaurant, at the mall, or even the grocery store WE GON BE FUCKING. These bitches be tryna tease so I gotta show they ass wassup FUCK YOU THINK THIS IS.

P.O.V Darius

I'm the flyest nigga you would every met. I'm smoove dab I be running these hoes crazy. They just can't get enough even when it's just a one night stand they still come back. Like bitch this was only for one night gtf on somewhere. I'm 24, 6'6, light skinned with alot of tattoos covering my arms chest and legs yeah I know its alot, big light brown eyes, and one of the top drug deals along side of my dad.I'm the big brother of Cashmere thats my lil rider. Now that's one girl that don't take shit from no nigga. Yeah I be in her business alot thats only because I want ha to be with the right nigga. I only have my main niggas I trust and that is Chris, Marcus, Anthony, James & Jon. They like family and you don't fuck over family NEVER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the names are a little messed up so let me explain

MARQUES - is Black

JON - is Scooby

{ THOSE ARE THE MAIN ONES THAT ARE CONFUSING }