Intro

(ok I wrote this when I was 12-13 so ignore the spellings, grammar etc.
Srsly don't even care bout it)

Hi everybody. Name's Rainbow Dash. The coolest girl in the Canterlot High. Yeah, the coolest. I'm the captain of the football team and the rockest girl. Okay, and I was the biggest fan of the greatest daredevil, the Wonderbolts! And one more, I will never love anybody. NEVER!

Hi. I'm Spitfire. I'm a Wonderbolt you know. I love making stunts and hang out with my friends. But I will never fall in love not like my other friends. Love is lame, that's what I think. And don't ever think to call me with a pet name. Well except for Fleetfoot I guess.

Hey guys my name's Soarin Skies. I love pies. I like, who doesn't? Well I am a Wonderbolt too, although I'm clumsy. But I'm the hottest guy ever. I love pranking everyone. Stop thinking about my clumsiness because that is my bad side. Just look at my best side if you wanna know about me.

HI EVERYONE! I'm Fleetfoot. Spitty's best friend forever. What? You all think I not her BFF? Think about it again dude. We grown up together and we have been together like, ten years. Amazing right? We're fifteen now, same like Dashie and Soarin. And I'm a Wonderbolt too.