His thoughts as you walk down the aisle

Harry: Ok. Here we go. Keep calm, it's just y/n. It's just her no big deal and.... holy shit, she looks gorgeous. I mean she always looks gorgeous but wow. That dress looks beautiful on her, and she's mine. All mine. She wants me, what did I do to deserve her. I can't believe it's almost time. In ten minutes, she will be Mrs. Styles and my wife. Y/n, my wife.

Liam: "Yeah, I can't wait to see her too, Louis." Shit, the music. She's coming. Wow, I knew she would look amazing. I told her that, but she didn't believe me. Well, look who was right. Everyone else is looking at her too, she deserves it. She deserves the spotlight and the world.I hope she knows that. She's looking at me, only me. I swear to God I am the luckiest man in the world.

Louis: Damn, is my tie straight? I want to look perfect for her. She looks so beautiful, nobody compares to her (see what I did there). She deserves to know that and so much more. I'm the man that gets to tell her that. Every morning when we wake up, when we have our beautiful children running around in the yard, when we send them off to college, and when we're old and she still looks absolutely beautiful. We'll be the old couple in the retirement home who always pulling pranks on the nurses and orderlies and racing in our wheelchairs as the doctors chase us down the halls. I get to be that man with her, wow.

Niall: Today's the day, after this she's stuck with me no matter what. She looks absolutely beautiful. Oh my god, she will be mine. Haha her name shall be y/n Horan, and she shall be mine, and she shall be my y/n. I'm gonna put that in my vows, that'd be funny. She'll laugh at that, it'll be great to see her smile. Her smile is so gorgeous and she's smiling now, at me. I love her so much and I can't wait to show her that for the rest of forever. She's mine. Mine.

Zayn: Here comes the bride, da da da da. There's my lovely bride. What a gem, she looks so radiant and flawless and perfect and soon to be eternally mine. Just to think that by the end of today she will be Mrs. Malik. wow! I'm so lucky, and she's going to know how lucky I am. Every time I screw up, don'g help her clean because the match is on, or don't get the groceries she asked for but, like she always does, she'll just laugh write a list or turn off the TV after recording it. She's always been so gracious and that's only one of the things I love about her, but she's going to be my wife. And I'm going

to love and cherish her forever.