Imagine for Maria

Imagine for Maria

"Just let me go, please." you whispered to Niall. You were on your way to your freshman year of college and you were forced to leave Niall because distance and time apart was too much for you to worry about. " But maria please, if we work hard enough it can work, i know it can. you made it through an entire tour I know we can make it work please?" he begged. "This is a whole new ball game Niall. I'm not going to be at home when your on break, and I'd

rather lose you now when i can handle it than work so hard for it to end because the time and space between us would be too great. I love you but I don't want to emotionally put myself on the line like that. please understand." you pleaded on the verge of tears. "I understand... a wise woman that i know and love once said 'if you love something let it go, if it comes back , its yours forever, if it doesn't, it was never yours to keep.'" he said sadly quoting something you had once told him. "Then I'll make sure to come back to you. But for now lets enjoy the last night we have together." For the rest of the night you two cuddled and watched disney movies, laughed, cried, shared your thoughts on the universe, and just enjoyed each others company. When you woke up the next morning Niall had left and you felt something dangling from your neck, thats when you notice the emerald four leaf clover hanging from a silver chain around your neck. You smiled and text Niall thank you. He simply replied "Don't forget to come back to me."