Your song with him

Your couple song

Harry: Remember when by Chris Wallace, you guys always do crazy stuff and are always laughing with each other and the song describes your relationship perfectly and you both like to sing it (scream the words at the top of your lungs) whenever you're in the car together no matter who your with.

Liam: I'm yours by Jason Mraz, you are so loyal to each other that it makes almost every other couple jealous, you and Liam make the best of what time you guys have together before he goes back on tour, and he knew from the moment he met you that you were destined to be together and thats why the song is perfect for you two.

Louis: Better dig two by The Band Perry, you believe in abstinence and he's ok with that because he loves you so much, you guys always say that if one of you two were to die the other wouldn't remember how to truly live, you two love the line that says "it won't be whiskey, it won't be meth, it'll be your name on my last breath" because you'll love him until the day you die and the same goes for him.

Niall: Beneath your beautiful by Labrinth ft. Emile Sande, you always had your guard up trying to make everyone think you had all of your shit together and Niall tore your walls down after saying hello, he's always reminding you that there is no such thing as perfect, even though you're perfect in his eyes, he reminds you to love yourself and sometimes you do the same for him and you love each other for that.

Zayn: Let me love you by Mario, before you two got together you were with another guy and you were really good friends with zayn, he knew your ex was cheating on you, in a way you did too but you were in denial about it, he convinced you that he could love you so much better, you then left your now ex and you let him love you.