He takes you to a broadway show

He takes you to a Broadway show

*including off-broadway shows and a song to search from each show*

Harry: Cats, of course. Harry thought it was going to be a cute musical about cats from human perspective but you were both blown away by the songs choreography and stunts the actors did in the show, when you got home you enrolled yourself in a tumbling and contortionist class hoping you could eventually do all the tricks, you loved the song Macavity because of the sexy jazz sound the singers voices had and Harry adored the song Mr. Mistoffelees because god knows why it was just a good song (check out the movie version of both of these songs)

Liam: Phantom of the opera, the music was wonderful and he really connected to the character Raoul and you connected to Christine of course. You loved the song because of the beat and harmonies made you shiver while Daddy Direction fell in love with All I ask of you, which you to now love to sing together. you both even put a cover of the love duet on youtube which got 5,000,000 views in the first two days (search 25th anneversary

cast if you search these songs)

Louis: Wonderland, you both loved the story line and you loved the song Heroes while he loved to song Finding Wonderland you wanted to learn to belt like the mad hatter and you bought the CD so you could 1) practice and 2) so you guys could listen to the songs together (if your gonna search these songs look at the original broadway cast version)

Niall: Wicked, he knew you always wanted to see it so he took you, you really connected to Elphaba and he was pretty much Fiyero. after the musical you kept listening to What is this feeling? on repeat until you learned both parts and the chorus harmonies and Niall loved the song Dancing through life, he loved how it was about living in the moment and not taking yourself too seriously. (search original broadway cast (or OBC) for What is this feeling and adam lambert for Dancing through life)

Zayn: Jersey Boys, he wanted to see how closely 1Ds story correlated with the story of the Four Seasons and you heard there was a lot of cursing so that interested you, you loved the song Rag doll it made you cry because in the beginning of your relationship with Zayn everyone thought you were just a gold digger but good thing Zayn knew better, Zayn loved the medley especially Lets Hang On he thought it was cool how the words were "lets hang on to what we've got don't let go girl we've got a lot, got a lot of love between us, so hang on, hang on, hang on, to what we've got!" (search OBC for those songs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys so since schools started I've had a lot mor inspiration and yeah. So I have a lot to think about, this past week was my first week of school and this kid i like is in one of my classes and he talks to me a lot and if he's not talking to this kid jon he's talking to me, idk if he likes me back or what, and theres this new girl and we became friends but i feel like she doesnt like me all that much because she's always talking to other people, i know she might just be testing the waters at school but still, i dont like putting myself out there much but at least i tried right? anyways... so i know only a few people read this but how was everyones week?

please comment or vote or share if you want to and please kik me your opinions or if you have any ideas for me or if you want me to dedicate a preference to you or just wanna talk my kik is gabriella_elizabeth

Love you guys xoxo ~ Gabby