Zayn says "I love you" for the first time

A/N: real quick OH MY FUCKING GOSH 1D DAY WAS AMAZAYN AND FABLOUIS AND EXTRAORDINHARRY AND BRILLIAM AND PHENOMINIALL AHHH anyways let me know how you spent 1D day in the comments or kik

me (im always looking for new friends) @/gabriella_elizabeth (my kik) and also let me know if you have any requests

Zayn tells you he loves you for the first time (source: tumblr)

Zayn was never the type to show what he really feels. He tends to hold a lot of things back and for that, seeing you talk to your ex, made him explode.

The whole ride home from Harry and Louis' house-warming party was felt with a sharp silence. You sat up every 2 minutes, feeling really uncomfortable, with your hands folded as you twiddled your thumbs. Zayn barely took his sharp eyes off the road although his mind was way too deep into thought. And everytime he would accidentally look at you, he would grit his teeth , grip the wheel tighter, look to the window, and inhale and exhale loudly. With every time he'd do that, you would feel really intimidated. As if you were in the Deans office, fearfully awaiting for him to say something. But he never did. This anticipation made you want to seek a conclusion. "... so... we're not going to talk?" Silence remained. "no? Just go home and that's it?" Zayn looked as if he was really annoyed with every word you spoke even though it was very little. "ok. So i'll just-" "Will you shut up already!? You can't wait until we get home!?" he shouted as he used one hand to gesture his anger. His loud volume made you jump a little. It was so unexpected. As soon as the feeling of fear exited your body, anger as well took over you. "What the fuck? Since when do you scream at me like that?" "Just stop! Alright, stop yeah?! You always think you're in the right but you're not! Just stop!" "What the hell Zayn?? Stop being like that, I HATE it when you're like this."

The both of you continue arguing. Both of your voices trying to win over the others. But it gets you no where. He starts losing concentration in driving and focuses more on the argument. You start pleading for him to pull over. When he finally does, he immediately storms out of the car and walks to your side. You come out, very nervously, but still hold your ground. You two go back and forth, with each word getting more and more intense. He starts using his hands, which scares you. He rapidly lifts his right hand to wipe his face, you flinch.

"..wh-..whaat did you just do..." "nothing" "Did you.. did you think I was going to hit you?..." He eagerly waits for your response as his heart pounds. But you have no answer. "oh my god." he says beneath his breath. He walks away to sit on the hood of the car. You, your back leaned over against the side of the car, start feeling tears rolling down your cheeks. You quickly wipe them off as more starts pouring from your eyes. You look over your shoulder. Zayn is sitting there with his hand to his face, his index finger and thumb holding the bridge of his nose, his elbow being supported by his knee. You try to compose yourself, clearing your throat and airing your eyes.

Slowly, you walk over to him. "Zayn?.. I-I don't know why I did that. I'm sorry." "Huh. You think I'm going to hit you. and you're apologizing?". You don't know what to say. But he continues, "Babe" he takes your hand and pulls you in closer, you now in between his legs. He presses his lips onto yours. You give another one back. "Come up." He motions you to get up and helps you. Once you sit down, he intertwines his fingers with yours. With his free hand, he rubs the back of your hand then kisses it. "(Y/N). I will never. ever. hurt you. ok? Never." He lifts up your chin with his index finger and gives you a kiss. "Ok?" "Ok." you say reassuringly. "You know, it really hurts to think that, you would ever think I would.. hit you." he shakes his head and buries his face in his hands. He slowly looks up, letting his hands slide down to reveal his face. "Look," he takes a deep breath "I know I should control my jealousy but.. It's just, hard to see you with someone that can potentially take you away. It makes me feel," he looks to the ground, "small." "Babe, I'm not going to leave you. For anyone. You need to trust me, like I trust you. I've already told you I loved you and you said you needed time to say it back an-" "I love you." "..what?" "I love you. I love you so much. I didn't want to tell you because of my trust issues. But I don't even care anymore, (Y/N) I love you." "Oh my god." You lean over and kiss him strong and passionately. He feels your smile in between your kisses. He smiles back.

"I'm so sorry babe." "It's alright baby. I know you didn't mean it." He smiles and gives you another kiss. He lays back and opens his arm, with that you lean back as well and rest your head on his shoulder. "Wow. The stars are beautiful tonight..". For the rest of the night, both of you watch the stars and talk about everything.