Chapter 6

I dedicated this chapter to  smooooochieee!! Thank you for loving and supporting this story!!

CHAPTER 6

Madaling natapos ang mga sacraments pati ang message ng pastor. Parang wala nga akong masyadong naintindihan paano kasi tong si Dj kwento ng kwento, nagulat na lang kami ng it’s time to give each ring na. Tumayo na kami at siya ang nauna.

Pinipigil niya ang pagtawa. Kinuha niya ang singsing at hinawakan ang kamay ko. He kissed it pa muna bago magsalita. Pati yung pastor parang nangingiti sa aming dalawa.

I Daniel John Padilla, take you Kathryn Chandria Bernardo as my lawfully weded wife. I promise that my unconditional love for you will never change….it will be and forever be unconditional Kamahalan.” Sabi niya. We’re looking at each others eyes na parang kami lang dalawa ang tao sa mundo.

I promise in front of our God, family, relatives and friends, that I will always be there for you. I promise to support you and understand you. Kahit na sumakit ang ulo ko sayo sa tuwing in-effect ang kapilyahan mo, kahit na you’re on your worst behavior, kahit na hindi ko naiintindihan yung reason mong “I’m hormonal” pag may tantrums ka, Kamahalan, I promise that I’ll always be here for you. I promise to love you without reservation, to laugh with you, and cry with you. Pinapangako ko na hindi kita ipagpapalit sa kahit na sino and to help you to achieve your dreams. I promise that I’ll do my very best not to hurt you, rather to be the person who’ll hold your hand util our last days here on earth. I love you and thank you for spending your life with me.” sabi niya at hindi ko na napigilang mapaluha.

Isinuot niya ang singsing sa daliri ko. After non ay kinuha ko ang singsing at nagsimulang magsalita.

I, Kathyrn Chandria Bernardo, take you Daniel John Padilla as my lawfully weded husband. I will strive to give you the best of myself, while accepting the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interest, desires, and needs and to realize that those are sometimes different but no less important than my own” nanginginid ang boses ko pero I tried my best to continue. “I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face challenge as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you with all that I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how – completely and forever” .

Pagkatapos kong magsalita at isuot ang sing sing sa daliri niya ay pinunasan ko ang luhang pumatak galing sa mata niya. He’s crying too.

I pronounced you as Husband and Wife….Daniel you may now kiss the bride” sabi ng pastor. Naghiyawan ang ibang mga bisita na pinangungunahan ng barkada at ng serenity members. Dj smiled.

Ito na yun….finally” Sabi pa niya. Natawa ako. He lifts my veil. He caresses my cheeks with the back of his hand.

I love you Kamahalan” sabi niya.

I love you Hon” sagot ko. He bends his neck down and I closed my eyes. He press his lips into mine, it’s soft and careful. I don’t know how long this kiss last but one thing is for sure…..I am now officially Mrs. Kathryn B. Padilla.