Chapter 17

Enjoy :)

Thanks for all the comments and like you guys inspire me :))

Chapter 17

Henry drives up the street until he sees his best friend Josh garage. Josh was one of his friends from college. They we’re complete opposites Josh was the party animal either drunk or high while Henry was stressing about how he was going to pass his exams during college. But Josh was the best friend he has ever had. He was always truthful gave his opinion straight and this is who Henry needed to talk to. Of course Marie didn’t know of him because he feared Marie wouldn’t be able to handle this side of town. Henry parks his BMW and gets out the car getting looks from everyone. He smirks thinking, ‘Dare one of you to touch my car.’ He makes sure he locks it and walks up to the garage that was owned by his best friend Josh. Josh didn’t graduate college but he had enough knowledge to get his own building and fix cars like he wanted. It was always his dream. Henry was mad at first when his best friend drop-out or well got kicked out for getting one of the English professors high and having sex in the library with her and another student. One thing about Josh was he got around.

When Henry knocks on the door a big guy answers the door with a spike Mohawk.

“I’m here to see Josh.” Henry asks the big dude showing no fear.

The big guy grunts and yells, “What the hell would Josh want with you?”

Henry rolls his eyes and he could hear Josh in the back yelling, “Who’s that at the door.”

“Some blonde with a suit on.” The big guy screams. “You want me to get rid of him.”

Josh smirks knowing who it was. There we’re only two types of people who came in suit, “Lawyers or his best friend Henry.” He wipes the oil on his pants and walks towards the door patting his friend on the back saying, “It’s cool Spike this here is an old friend.” He looks at Henry and smirks, “I see you still making money.”

“Why you say that.” Henry asks walking into Josh place.

“Well first off because you got that gay haircut.” Josh laughs. “And two because you wearing a suit.”

Henry rolls his eyes he then eyes his best-friend noticing he hasn’t changed much. “Yeah whatever.”

Josh puts his tools away and sits in the nearest seat asking, “Hey Spike fetch me and my friend here a beer.”

Spike unfolds his arms and walks to the back and gets two beers bringing them back. “So what’s up man?” Josh asks opening his can of beer. “I haven’t seen you in two months.”

“Yeah I’ve been busy.” Henry answers sipping some of his beer.

“Oh I see.” Josh starts. “So how life.”

Henry gulps some more of his beer then starts the long story of what’s has happen in the past few months.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile Marie was lying in the bed staring out the window watching the rain drop. She then feels Lexi jumping on top of her yelling, “It the weekend and I can spend the entire days with you.”

Marie giggles and throws Lexi off of her so she can be on top. She then begins to straddle Lexi waist asking, “So what are we going to do.” Marie hands then begins to roam underneath Lexi thin t-shirt rubbing up and down the blonde soft stomach.