Chapter 18

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 18

Marie knocks on the door of Lexi condo and after five minutes of not getting an answer she uses Lexi extra key to let her in. She walks in screaming, “Lexi?” When she gets further in Lexi condo she begins to hear loud blasting music. She knocks on Lexi door before entering but notice she still isn’t getting an answer. She quietly opens the door to see Lexi lying in her bed with only boy shorts and bra singing to the music blasting through the room. “Lexi” Marie screams covering her ears god she hated dub step.

Lexi continues to bob her head her eyes still close. Marie huffs and walks over to Lexi iPod player and turns it off. Lexi abruptly sits up eyes bursting open she then relaxes when she notice it’s just Marie. She jumps out the bed kissing Marie with all her passion. She thought she was going to die last night. It wasn’t because Marie wasn’t with her it was because she was afraid Marie wouldn’t come back. “I miss you.” She mumbles.

Marie grins, “I miss you too.”

Lexi then frowns, “But never…ever…ever…ever turn off my dub step it was at the best part.” With that Lexi turns her dub step back up. Marie turns it back down making Lexi frown. She smiles and then says, “Well I can leave you too your dub step then.”

Lexi rolls her eyes playfully and turns the iPod player off. She grabs some shorts and a t-shirt and asks, “Are you hungry princess.”

“Well a little.” Marie answers.

After Lexi cook they sit on the couch and cuddle watching cartoons. “This is the best show ever.” Lexi argues.

“This is a cartoon.” Marie replies. “For little kids.”

“Well just because its animation doesn’t mean it isn’t good.” Lexi defends. “And plus look at all this violence and action ‘Legend of Korra’ was made for adults.”

Marie laughs and snuggles closer to Lexi breathing in her scent. She then slowly falls asleep on Lexi and her weird fire and earth bending cartoon.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The days pass by and like Lexi promise there we’re no more teasing just long and passionate kisses. Marie exactly started to miss it but she fought and now today was her last day with Henry. After this session she and Lexi could finally be together. She notices the pass days Henry was getting more suspicious but she didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything anymore but her company and Lexi. One day her therapist Dr. Clark stops her in the hallway to talk to her privately. She still remembers the exact words.

“Ms. Cullen can I speak to you in private.” Dr. Clark asks.

Marie turns around smiling and answers, “Sure.”

Dr. Clark pulls her aside and explains, “I’ve notice in these sessions that you and Henry isn’t going anywhere.”

“Why are you telling me this and not the both of us?” Marie asks.

“Because you’re the reason you and Henry isn’t going anywhere.” Dr. Clark explains. “See you have already chosen who you want. So I would like to know why you are wasting my time, your money, and lying to Henry who is trying his hardest to win you back.”